Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th September 2008, 07:46   #61
BHPian

Overall I am quite disappointed with Auto Bild. It lacks depth and its tests are just a mash of numbers which often dont add up to the verdict. The so called scoops are a joke. A cartoon car on every car - the Ingenio pic looked straight out of a Herbie movie. For me its ACI all the way. The anniversary issue was a feast. loved the objective and comprehensive report of the Vista, the Ratan Tata interview and the Narain track test. Looking at OD - the anniv issue looked like a travel mag! ACI has raised the notch even further and Auto Bild doesn't even come close
Old 16th September 2008, 14:54   #62
GTO
Team-BHP Support

ACI, indeed, is setting the standards. Most informative + fun to read of all the car mags.

If you think Auto Bild TD reports suck, check out the desi Top Gear. Their TD's are mostly one page in length. And their 3 page comparo's are worth running away from.
Old 16th September 2008, 16:37   #63
Senior - BHPian

ACI rules

AutoCar India is definitely the best auto magazine to purchase, given their content and quality of information.

Their review of the Vista was wonderful and objective. So was Narain's track test.

OD has gone down in quality, in my opinion. I think ACI is for now, the best to buy.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks