Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2007, 22:17   #106
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkanitkar View Post
Any idea when Hyundai PA is coming?

As much as I'd like to see Hyundai hit it big in here, I dont think Hyundai India are themselves aware of the answer to that question.

While some protos have been spotted near Chennai (search the forum), thats nothing to correlate to an actual launch so far.

Last edited by theMAG : 10th September 2007 at 22:18.
Old 10th September 2007, 22:19   #107

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

well hyundai is planning to lainch the PA during diwali season.lets see if the launch goes as per the scheduled time.
Old 13th September 2007, 12:58   #108
Senior - BHPian

Spotted by my Bro-in law on his way to Bangalore from Chennai.

PS : Sorry for the poor picture quality
Old 13th September 2007, 13:33   #109
BANNED

My Bro is waiting for this as he dont like Swifts back, Palios A.S.S., Sparks height(he is 6'3"), Santro bit dated one rest not bothered about so lets see when he is going to have this Car.
Old 13th September 2007, 13:46   #110
BHPian

Any idea abt what price range hyundai plans to put them in
Old 13th September 2007, 13:59   #111
BHPian

I guess we should stop seeing day dreams. Many of us are waiting for diesel getz since long and there is no news about this from Hyundai.

I fear same will happen for PA.

Let Maruti steal all the show with good and affordable launches and Hyundai should continue doing what they are doing currently Sleeping..
Old 13th September 2007, 14:07   #112
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbhp View Post
Spotted by my Bro-in law on his way to Bangalore from Chennai.

PS : Sorry for the poor picture quality
looks like Ma and Pa driving together on the highway

so is hyundai going to launch 2 vehicles one named Ma (targetting women) and the other Pa ( targetting men)

Old 13th September 2007, 16:39   #113
BHPian

Wow!!!
Thats great.
Thanks MAXBHP for putting it hear. Please do water mark quickly before somebody copies it.
I wish PA gets launched soon and then I will decide which one to buy.
Old 13th September 2007, 20:43   #114
HSV
BHPian

I guess nobody knows whether it'll come with an automatic transmission or not, isnt it?
Old 13th September 2007, 20:45   #115
Senior - BHPian

Hey i'd gone to the showroom here to book a verna fr a friend, The salesman told me that its confirmed news that the car would come in october. it'll have a 1.2/1.3 crdi too, and also the getz crdi is also expected at that time.He seemed petty sure too!!
Old 13th September 2007, 20:48   #116
HSV
BHPian

Hey JayD, do us a favour mate. Could you ask that salesman if he knows whether the PA will have an auto tranny or not? Would appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
Hey i'd gone to the showroom here to book a verna fr a friend, The salesman told me that its confirmed news that the car would come in october. it'll have a 1.2/1.3 crdi too, and also the getz crdi is also expected at that time.He seemed petty sure too!!
Old 13th September 2007, 20:49   #117
Senior - BHPian

Maxbhp nice pictures and thanks for posting. the car looks more like a santro but more rounded roof

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSV View Post
I guess nobody knows whether it'll come with an automatic transmission or not, isnt it?
i guess they would bring the car first in manual and then they would get the automatic. i guess you would have to wait for 2 months atleast after the manual version is released.
Old 13th September 2007, 20:53   #118
Senior - BHPian

Yea. the auto will come oly much after the manual i'm sure, judging by the past auto launches in india. But wil ask the dealer anyways..
Old 16th September 2007, 23:34   #119

Why there is so less information about Hyundai Pa ?

[COLOR=black]Why Hyundai is not releasing much information about its upcoming "Pa" ? many people think to buy a new car in theses festival period and also in September. Mainly September period is beneficial because of depreciation. I agree that each car company want to launch their new model with proper strategy but sometimes much secrecy may lead negative feedback and lack of opportunity to grab valuable costumers in current extreme competition. If, Hyundai have serious plan to launch their so called "Pa" then they should start to release step wise information, features of their car. Its o.k. that they can’t reveal their car publicly but i think its high time for the company. The new Getz prime is not at all doing well. I believe they have done big mistake by putting santro engine into getz and not even reducing price as per expectation. They are doing so much delay in launch of much awaited Getz crdi diesel. On the other hand maruti's swift diesel is extremely in demand. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]As a second biggest automobile company of India, I think Hyundai should think seriously about customer's demand and current wave of market. Look at that "logan". 1.5 dci model is selling like hot cake. So, I think hyundai must have to do something very fast. They must have to launch their "Pa" in both petrol as well as 1.1 crdi diesel, and soon after that Getz diesel. Otherwise they will have great struggle once fiat's Grand punto , Fabia , Tata's new Indica, Ford focus etc launch in first half of 2008.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]I would say " opportunity never comes to those who wait for them. They are captured by those who dare to attack. "[/COLOR]
Hurry up Hyundai company leaders.....
Old 17th September 2007, 14:27   #120
HSV
BHPian

Had a talk with Hyundai Motor Plaza - Delhi. The sales guy there confirmed that although there has been no announcement formally by company - however his internal grape vine is sure that the car is definitely coming either by this month end or the latest by Oct end. He even talked about the new Elantra expected by Nov 07!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks