Search this Thread
Old 10th October 2007, 16:18   #181
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrishig View Post
Mods
please change the topic of the thread if we want to believe rediff

Hyundai rides on Pa as Santro slows down

Market sources say the new model will be called Atos, the name under which Santro was sold in some parts of Europe.

New Hyundai Santro / Pa ? EDIT : Hyundai Atos!

Also check what will be present in the GL and GLS model of santro at
Welcome to Hyundai Motor :: Hyundai Santro

( They are removing the rear wiper and defogger from the future top end model :-( GLS )
Also no body colored bumpers in top model.
Old 14th October 2007, 03:04   #182

But When ???

There are so much rumors in the market about the launch of this much awaited Hyundai "Pa". But till today huyndai company members have kept secrecy. There are number of dates spread in the market about the launch of this car. like 31st. october, 2nd week of november etc. I think this "Navratri" festival should be the best time for its launch. So, prospective car buyers will have one extra choice in their list.
Can anyone have a exact idea about the official launch date ??

Last edited by aah78 : 14th October 2007 at 08:56. Reason: please limit smileys to 2/post
Old 14th October 2007, 10:20   #183
Senior - BHPian

I was at Hyundai service yesterday and the service supervisor told me that they have already been trained for "PA" and production is in full swing, so it will be launched very soon.
Old 14th October 2007, 12:44   #184
Senior - BHPian

Looks like Hyundai is going in for another soft launch of a car and IMO they can't afford to do a soft launch for the PA.

Compare the buzz Maruti created before the launch of the SX4 and even the Swift DDis and look what Hyundai did with the Getz D and now the PA. The PA maybe a fabulous product but the segment it is in is extremely crowded and I feel Hyundai have to start drumming up some noise about their products.
Old 14th October 2007, 14:29   #185
BHPian

If PA is getting launched by say 31st Oct then cars should ideally reach dealrs by 26-28 Oct which means should leave factory by 15-20 Oct. So we should able to get first news from deals some time 20-27 Oct. Sales guy at Kothari Hyundai Pune says, some info will be available by next week. They are keeping seperate track of all PA queries.
Old 14th October 2007, 20:15   #186

Is there any possibility that in top end upcoming Hyundai "Pa" they will offer Sunroof, Tilt Adjustable stearing, Air bag and ABS braking fascilities ?
Old 14th October 2007, 21:46   #187
BHPian

any idea pa auto in petrol or diesel ?
Old 14th October 2007, 21:52   #188
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetu4444 View Post
any idea pa auto in petrol or diesel ?
PA / i-10 is coming with Petrol only and not diesel. As per The Hindu Business Line : A sneak peek at Pa

The width of the new small car is expected to be about 70mm more and it is also likely to be shorter than the Santro by about 40mm. The Pa could also sport a new, but similar sized, 1.1-litre petrol engine.
Old 15th October 2007, 10:49   #189
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bidurin View Post
Is there any possibility that in top end upcoming Hyundai "Pa" they will offer Sunroof, Tilt Adjustable stearing, Air bag and ABS braking fascilities ?
Do you really need a Sunroof in a B/B+ segment car ???
Old 15th October 2007, 10:55   #190
HSV
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithun View Post
Do you really need a Sunroof in a B/B+ segment car ???
Why Not?! Its a feature which can be enjoyed on ANY car in ANY segment. If more manufacturers were to offer this in more variants (down the segment chain), and weather permitting - I think it would be fabulous.

Since India is not very convertible friendly, the sunroof is the next best thing to enjoy a long drive during great weather.

regards,
Old 15th October 2007, 10:57   #191
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSV View Post
Why Not?! Its a feature which can be enjoyed on ANY car in ANY segment. If more manufacturers were to offer this in more variants (down the segment chain), and weather permitting - I think it would be fabulous.

Since India is not very convertible friendly, the sunroof is the next best thing to enjoy a long drive during great weather.

regards,
And what about the cost increase and how much of that variant will sell ?
Old 15th October 2007, 11:05   #192
BHPian

I had checked out with Sharayu Hyundai this weekend and I was introduced to an executive who had gone for training on PA and confirmed that PA is coming with Auto tranny and that it looks beautiful. Interiors are better than existing Santro, Gear stick is not at traditional place- (floor)- rather its shifted ahead/ integrated with console ) and yeah said the one he was shown had sunroof too. I have given booking for Verna CRDi but after that I am seriously thinking about going for bundling Auto PA and Safari instead of Verna and Safari. No matter how good Verna CRDi is - in the Mumbai traffic surely Auto PA will be more comfy. Santro auto - not available anymore with Continental, Phoenix, Sharayu and Hyundai Motor Plaza. Modi still offered he can arrange one ( may be old stock). But I want to rather wait and go for PA but little cautious and confused - a bird in hand is better than two in the bush!!! Friends- please, find a source in Hyundai and let know if they are serious about launch dates and more so about the auto tranny. Please.
Old 15th October 2007, 12:10   #193
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bidurin View Post
If I am not wrong, this korean site shows sunroof etc. This is hyundai PA alias i10.

Áß°íÂ÷¼îÇÎ-º¸¹èµå¸².
Old 15th October 2007, 13:05   #194
HSV
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithun View Post
And what about the cost increase and how much of that variant will sell ?
This is a different issue. I was merely replying to your question whether one needs that feature in a B/B+ segment car.
Old 15th October 2007, 13:11   #195
HSV
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkanitkar View Post
If I am not wrong, this korean site shows sunroof etc. This is hyundai PA alias i10.

Áß°íÂ÷¼îÇÎ-º¸¹èµå¸².
The sunroof looks beautiful. I for one would gladly buy this car with the sunroof, and auto tranny. I am sure the pricing should not go past 4.5-5 Lac, as per speculations till now. So if these features are available in that price range - I'd be a happy buyer (other things being equal ofcourse).
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks