Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2007, 14:07   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahulk76
The new indica in top end model DLX Turbo is going to have SRS airbags. Thats what my sources tell, for this diwali
then this means that petrol variant Xeta top model will also have it e?! isnt it?
Old 14th October 2007, 14:15   #32
BHPian

btw, Will TATA introduce any automatic transmission (except 1 lac car) on indica/Indigo in near future? TATA cars with ABS + SRS Airbags + Icat (or some secuity feature) will be great VFM.
Old 14th October 2007, 21:23   #33
BHPian

@Rahulk76 And any idea about the launch date ???
Old 15th October 2007, 00:18   #34
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
Almost all Tata vehicles have 4 engine option be it the Indica(NA, Turbo, Xeta 1.2, Xeta 1.4), Safari or Indigo.
Actually the Turbo Indica also comes in two flavors. You get a Turbo Indica with 62bhp and then a Turbo Intercooled Indica with 68bhp. So that actually makes it 5 different choices in the Indica range as yet.

Once the 1.5L NA comes in that will add one more choice. The 1.4L engine will remain as an option in the Indicab range and maybe even in an entry level Indica (the DL, Non-AC version). The Dicor and later 1.3mjd will bring in two more options for the Common Rail afficiandos.
Old 15th October 2007, 11:18   #35

Yes, New Indica is coming this Diwali, I am confident because my close friend have just completed the shooting for its advertisement yesterday. He said that the car looks very much like current Indica's except for the head and tail lights.
Old 15th October 2007, 13:58   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatyavinchoo View Post
Yes, New Indica is coming this Diwali, I am confident because my close friend have just completed the shooting for its advertisement yesterday. He said that the car looks very much like current Indica's except for the head and tail lights.
please please dont tell any more about new Indica. you are Spoiling my Party . my Indica is coming on this tuesday.

Last edited by tushky : 15th October 2007 at 13:59.
Old 15th October 2007, 16:49   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tushky View Post
please please dont tell any more about new Indica. you are Spoiling my Party . my Indica is coming on this tuesday.
Tushky,
Isn't tuesday tomorrow...?Anyhow, as they say a known devil is always better than an unknown one. If the news is true, let it be...enjoy your new ride brother. I had bought my zen in 2005 Jan and they discontinued it after an year...I can understand what you are going through...so don't worry.
Old 15th October 2007, 16:58   #38
BHPian

Quote:

I booked my indica once then i cancelled then i booked again and now there's a new one being launched in a few weeks.

I'm getting a great deal on the DLG TCIC (28K discount + Extended warranty), Should i wait ???
Old 15th October 2007, 17:01   #39
BHPian

Quote:
I'm getting a great deal on the DLG TCIC (28K discount + Extended warranty), Should i wait ???
new Indica Suely will 40-50 k more than than undiscounted price of current models

so if you you want to shell out 50-70 k more than I think you can wait !
Old 15th October 2007, 17:08   #40
Senior - BHPian

well you are right Amtak. leave it.current indica isnt look bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adityamunshi View Post
I booked my indica once then i cancelled then i booked again and now there's a new one being launched in a few weeks.

friend read my story..
we went to tata showroom booked an Indigo, next day again we booked Indica Turbo DLX insted of Indigo. again next day we canceled turbo indica and booked GLX xeta, Salsa red colour. and forth day was last day of discount,in morning we changed our colour to Silver,in the evening we decided to go for indigo.. but after sometime suddenly we changed our mind and choosed Indica GLX 1.4.
our current Indica is good. congrats buddy.
Old 17th October 2007, 13:51   #41
Senior - BHPian

today when i went to showroom to take my new car, spotted New current Indica there, new Indica turbo has Airbags and ABS in it.
[COLOR=#333333]
[/COLOR]

Last edited by tushky : 17th October 2007 at 13:52.
Old 17th October 2007, 13:55   #42
BHPian

Quote:
today when i went to showroom to take my new car, spotted New current Indica there, new Indica turbo has Airbags and ABS in it.
[COLOR=#333333][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333][/COLOR]
Great find tushky!

Is it available in DLX only or also in DLG ? and do you have any info about the price ??

Have fun and enjoy your new car.

Last edited by adityamunshi : 17th October 2007 at 14:07.
Old 17th October 2007, 14:06   #43
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
You mean its been launched? Already? :o
Did you take some pics? Airbags and ABS! Now thats interesting. Is it the same look or a new look bigger car? I suspect its the same car with some cosmetic upgrade. But of course these two safety features add up to something.
Old 17th October 2007, 14:19   #44
BHPian

The airbag on the front passenger's seat looks so weirdly placed... as if bought after market and stuck their with glue... still lacking the finish.. :(
Old 17th October 2007, 14:21   #45
BHPian

Hey Guys,
It looks like TATA website is updated with for new indica features.
Features

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks