Team-BHP - Ford in X's
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Ford in X's (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/30436-ford-xs.html)

Ford planning to bring out Designed Fiesta associating with DC. This will me much awaited from Ford and I would personally feel they can bring down those stunning muscle coupe ' Mustang' to India . How amny of you feel the same ?? :)

Ford India in-Xs
----------------

Ford, which has just successfully launched their latest model the Fiesta in the Indian market, have a very big presence. Ford, which has a long history of participation in the Expo and in the past, had brought some exotic machinery in the form of GT 90 and certainly surprises a few with their new line-up.
It has almost the entire Ford range which is currently being sold here on display along with possibly the most well known name from the Ford stable, the Ford Mustang.The Mustang born as an original muscle car in the ’60s is as American as a hamburger is and is the symbol of Ford technology and prowess and is sure to be a hit with the young and the old alike.
Ford has also displayed a Fiesta with DC design kit, which they plan to sell in India. Ford showcased Ford Fiesta in-Xs, pronounced as 'in excess', is a concept car based on the newly introduced Ford Fiesta, designed by renowned Dilip Chabbria. It has bi-xenon headlamps with eight individul blue LEd's, projector type fog lamps, new horizontal slated raditor grill, lower bumper with wire mesh, rear lamps with twin pod LED, twin exhaut in rear bumper, wider 205 tyres with ten spoke 17 inch wheels, new designed dash board.

Is ford really serious of launching this car??
i dont know is that is a good news or what?
i didnt know ford was capable of this

is that car really so attractive
has any one of you seen it properly can give your opinion?

We dont need any Xs.

Why do we need Xs for Fiesta. The vehicle is fine as it is....

Well,if its a good looking car,then by all means it ought to hit the Indian roads. Rather than the owner modifying the Fiesta,a variant with a few goodies sounds good.

I think this car was shown at the Auto Expo in Jan 2006, so its a very old news. Anyway this is the Fiesta in-Xs, looks ugly to me.

:Shockked: Oh no!! Thats got DC ..DC..DC ..DC written all over it.
And the grill's been lifted from the Ford F-150 truck.:Frustrati

YUCK!

The wheels are nice. (I had to say something good).

i wonder why DC goes overboard with every desgin of his.all of his cars look conceptual and none of them even look remotely production ready..

the fiesta looks very good without the DC touch..seriously!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hydrashok (Post 605699)
YUCK!

The wheels are nice. (I had to say something good).

And even the colour is pleasing. :)

Awful! The grill, bumper and the RVMs have DC's signature all over them.

It is terrible. *Yuck*

*Praying: not another ugly thingy into the market!*

I remember seeing this at the Auto Expo & IMO the model was decent looking:

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 605814)
I remember seeing this at the Auto Expo & IMO the model was decent looking:

That is how it appears, atleast from what we can see of her.

Regarding the car, the rear is as confusing as the front. Too many elements vouching for attention.

I would prefer the Fiesta without the DC touch to it. I liked the alloys though. Maybe they should think of providing those as standard on the Fiesta, rather than the funny looking ones they provide now.