Team-BHP - The best car manufacturer in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   The best car manufacturer in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/3129-best-car-manufacturer-india.html)

A similar poll to the one posted earlier.

Voted for you know who!! LOL

Shan2nu

Voted already .... Hyundai ..... Reasons .... :)

till maruti cums with something worth voting for,i have voted for tata ,for having made a m800 out of the indica and having given us affordable means of transport.

satya

Maruti Udyog! For so many years at the top and with the maximum number of satisfied customers, Maruti Udyog is certainly India's best car manufacturer. As much as I hate them, I would rank Hyundai a close second for achieving such a lot in such a short span of time.

Well i think Skoda are the best cuz they have boomed the markets in no time....

No Mercedes-Benz? No Skoda Auto? :WTF:

GM for me ..... i know they have not set Indian Car markets on fire ...
But as a loyal GM customer i am biased to vote for them

Maruti Udyog......
  1. Price: Most of their cars have been value for money, don't know about now.
  2. Fuel Efficiency: Decent fuel efficiency
  3. Maintenence: I guess the maintenence is low compared to the ones in the same segment.
  4. Spare Parts: Spare parts are also cheaper compared to the rest. Also in performance, they are not soooo bad.
  5. Satisfaction: Most customers I've seen are very satisfied with their car.

S*** maaannn
how did i forget skoda and MB > was i drunk or doped ??/

sorry:

[font=Arial Black][size=4][color=blue]Mods can u add those 2 manufacturers please ???[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Black][size=4][color=#0000ff][/color][/size][/font]
please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by haryan
GM for me ..... i know they have not set Indian Car markets on fire ...
But as a loyal GM customer i am biased to vote for them

this is precisely how the indian market works !! no offence haryan !!

Thanks Mods

[color=red]now we have skoda and mercedes benz too ....[/color]

Tata Motors here! They have come up a very long way in producing automobiles. Se their products today and they are shining in most of the segments. Be it the Indica, Indigo, Indigo Marina, Sumo, 207 Pick-up..(Not the Safari).

A best manufacturer in India-
1.who provides vehicles suited to Indian conditions & affordable to majority Indians-MUL
2.whose after sale service is most satisfactory-MUL
3.who continuously introduces new/improved techonology in its vehicles-don't know

My vote to Maruti. Though future may change..without continuous innovation (not just giving same wine in new bottles) Maruti or for that matter any other car maker can't hope to succeed for long here.

Honda should come in 2 nd place.

godbole

I vote for Maruti. They set the Indian auto industry going after years of Premiers and Ambys. Sure their cars are a bit dated now but they are still sell well in the age of the newer Hyundais and Hondas etc.. Service is unmatched though Hyundai comes close, spare parts are cheap and Maruti cars are workhorses. Its very difficult to seel a car at the price the 800 is being sold and Maruti has admitted they could never do another 800 again.

Close to Maruti in second is Tata. They are truly an Indian manufacturer apart from Mahindra. They have been crude but count on them to keep on improving their products. The new Indica and their Indigo are proof of it. And I'm sure they wont stop at that.

But Tata please do something about the Safari...

Dippy