Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2007, 01:36   #76
BHPian

In light of the last two posts, I would like to stress what I said moments ago:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vebmetal View Post
if the purpose of this thread is to help find someone a better fit with regards to a new car, let's stick to that. But if this thread is more about brand fanboyism and brand bashing, I think it should be closed.
Old 18th November 2007, 01:43   #77
BHPian

Quote:
In light of the last two posts, I would like to stress what I said moments ago:
lol you are right vebmetal. it always ends up like this a maruti suzuki product vs any brand product.....
ends up with maruti suzuki brand vs any other company......
Old 18th November 2007, 10:02   #78
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyundai.Lover View Post
Suzuki Car (Hyundai)

Which Suzuki car is a Hyundai? Or am i missing something.

Quote:
To survive on this forum means one has to be biased towards Palio, Baleno and all the maruti suzuki products.

This is the 3rd time, i'm having this feeling on this thing.

But this time, anyone wanna argue on suzuki product over hyundai product? or one wanna retain towards estilo vs i10?
You can't be more wrong my friend.
We admire *good* cars. Whosoever manufactures them. Period.

Last edited by DCEite : 18th November 2007 at 10:04.
Old 18th November 2007, 10:12   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEite View Post

Which Suzuki car is a Hyundai? Or am i missing something.

You can't be more wrong my friend.
We admire *good* cars. Whosoever manufactures them. Period.
lol Sorry a typo it should be Suzuki Car (Estilo), instead of Suzuki Car (Hyundai).

Sorry guys!! Mods please delete my harsh comments, as i was out last night.

Mods please do this favour.

Its just i was tired of avoiding accents and balenos and again after a long someone wanna start, a real dominating thing. Never wanted to start either in the past nor yesterday.

Mods please delete my last night's posts.

Thanx.

Last edited by Hyundai.Lover : 18th November 2007 at 10:17.
Old 18th November 2007, 12:03   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
**** 20 characters *****
Old 18th November 2007, 12:20   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Wow! People on this forum can be so judgmental!!

I think I have said this here before and will say it again, in the budget segment ( < 6 lakhs) there is NO car whose looks are unanimously liked and applauded.
For e.g. I have always disliked the looks of the Stock Swift. I will refrain from using petticoat analogies, but it is along the lines of what that car's rear looks to me. However, I can very well appreciate the fact that from certain angles it looks quite good, and moreover can respect the fact that what does not look good to me, may look good to others (and a lot of people here like it). And I was surprised to realize that with a little bit of modding (alloys etc.) that car can actually look banging!

I personally own an Estilo, and IMHO it looks quite decent as well with good alloys (though I am yet to see anyone else other than me with alloys on their Estilo!!). Performance wise, I am quite satisfied.

The most asinine breed of comments with regard to the Estilo go somewhere along the lines of it "looking gay." (jaisi nazar vaisa asar. "You see what you feel like") I am not sure what gay looks like, and moreover how a car can look gay. More often than not such people are alluding to the fact that one of the colours it comes in is 'purple fusion' which can be aptly described as 'pink.' Admittedly, it's an atrocious colour, but a colour shouldn't define a car, especially when it's not even the most common colour.

(( Thats because hyundai doesnt hav a colour sense or lets say "range of colour" for females . Allthough i have many pictures of a pink hummer, and a ferrari. If someone wants to see. Maruti SUZUKI is for Collegians, Females and business men, and lets say frequent travellers(mileage)

What is the reason behind hyundai? Its crap looking Tadpole since santro. Fooling customers in may aspects like cost, mileage, maintainence etc etc. You are already a looser hyundai.lover since u are wat your ID suggests.

if you dont like a suzuki car then i would say you hav a good sense of humour. Else you dont have the PERFECT knowledge of car marketing .

Lastly your thread subject is absolutely wrong. you cant compare an i10 with an estilo where price range is having difference of about a lakh rupees. and then you go on comparing the sizes of all sorts which is basically WRONG. Your Whole topic is in wrong direction. request mods to remove the whole thread. ))

So if the purpose of this thread is to help find someone a better fit with regards to a new car, let's stick to that. But if this thread is more about brand fanboyism and brand bashing, I think it should be closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
**** 20 characters *****
2 cents : LMFAO

If you are not cost concious then you can buy an i10. Am sure now hyundai.lover wont increase (his/her/both/whatever) post count.

Last edited by bmdesai1987 : 18th November 2007 at 12:29. Reason: more info.
Old 18th November 2007, 12:32   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
I hate maruthi for only one thing, they got rid of the lovely jelly bean zen and replaced it with a box like monstrosity with obnoxious colours.
Its called more spacious, more powerful , Aerodynamically designed zen the other way round. Hope you got the knowledge.

Last edited by bmdesai1987 : 18th November 2007 at 12:34. Reason: typo
Old 18th November 2007, 12:42   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
**** 20 characters *****
haha
Old 18th November 2007, 12:49   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdesai1987 View Post
Its called more spacious, more powerful , Aerodynamically designed zen the other way round. Hope you got the knowledge.
What? Zen Estilo is churns more power and more responsive than the previous one? How come dude.... Please spread your knowledge on this.
Old 18th November 2007, 13:10   #85
BHPian

Quote:
What? Zen Estilo is churns more power and more responsive than the previous one? How come dude.... Please spread your knowledge on this.
I was comparing it to the old versions. Dont just show off that you are very knowledgeable. In front of me you are a crap doctor cum a wanne be hyundai marketing expert. LMAO.

lastly dont increase your post count. Your whole topic is crap. sorry to say but i really feel sorry for this.

Last edited by bmdesai1987 : 18th November 2007 at 13:12. Reason: advise
Old 18th November 2007, 13:17   #86
BHPian

Quote:
lol Sorry a typo it should be Suzuki Car (Estilo), instead of Suzuki Car (Hyundai).

Mods please do this favour.

Its just i was tired of avoiding accents and balenos and again after a long someone wanna start, a real dominating thing. Never wanted to start either in the past nor yesterday.

Mods please delete my last night's posts.

Thanx.
This is a mere example of a wannebee hyundai marketing experts....

You tried to do everything but you are now messed up with wrong comparisons. BTW where do you live? hope not india.
Old 18th November 2007, 13:21   #87
BHPian

MODS!!!!!!!!
This thead has gone waaayyyyy off topic!!
Old 18th November 2007, 13:23   #88
BHPian

Quote:
i'm also comparing Zen Estilo with Old Zen. Please i don't have any knowledge about the cars. Please share with us Mr. Car Guru. How come Zen Estilo can churn more power than Old Zen or Wagon R (Same Engine F10D).

Right now i'm not comparing it with any hyundai product, but just with suzuki product. hehe so i'm a suzuki marketing expert now? Talk sense dude. Please, tell us how...
Old zen = low end design

new zen = aerodynamic design

new zen = The 1061cc 16-valve four-cylinder motor that develops 64 bhp at 6200 revs and 8.5 kgm of torque at 3500 rpm is to me the best small displacement engine around. It develops adequate power, but the way it delivers it is great fun.

old zen =

Maximum engine output in bhp / rpm
60@6000
Maximum engine torque in kgm / rpm
8@4500
Compression ratio
9.4 ± 0.2:1
Unladen weight in kgs.
765 (LX, Lxi & VXI)
Laden weight in kgs.

now you get it by urself. I am not here to spoon feed u. You are still a wannebee what ever you do from now..... go start your "bhaw bhaw"
Old 18th November 2007, 13:25   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdesai1987 View Post
This is a mere example of a wannebee hyundai marketing experts....

You tried to do everything but you are now messed up with wrong comparisons. BTW where do you live? hope not india.
Uff!! You are not good enough to see the location below my ID?

Na Na!! I think you havnt given a valid reason till yet. How your estilo is good enough over all the b segment cars available.
Old 18th November 2007, 13:28   #90
BHPian

Quote:
i'm also comparing Zen Estilo with Old Zen. Please i don't have any knowledge about the cars. Please share with us Mr. Car Guru. How come Zen Estilo can churn more power than Old Zen or Wagon R (Same Engine F10D).

Right now i'm not comparing it with any hyundai product, but just with suzuki product. hehe so i'm a suzuki marketing expert now? Talk sense dude. Please, tell us how...

haha i can understand your psychological status, nothing new for me kid. you can say crap for me, you can say anything as i accept your psychological condition. Please ans. dude.... you told us that estilo is damn powerful infront of wagon R and old zen. please tell us how you can say that? It is not to dominate anything, but just for a discussion. May be i'm wrong that zen estilo is less responsive than wagon r or old zen. may be you are right. But if you are right, then please provide a valid reason, how you found estilo to be much powerful than wagon r or old zen.
How come now wagon r is in picture. are u out of your mind? go check your own psychological condition and then tell others and if you dont wanne be in ur mind then go compare i10 and estilo and buy i10 and go do your "bhaw bhaw" somewere else. go buy ur i10 man. Dont pull me to start "bhau bhau" like u....
bmdesai1987 is offline   Received Infraction
Closed Thread

Most Viewed