Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2008, 23:26   #586
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1100D View Post
.... .... .... .... .... .... .... ...
All this time, phone calls to a neighbouring state dealer wasn't even answered all the time, best still, I was asked "adventure what?"
Oh my goodness! That's really bad. For a person who wants to buy a FiAT product is shown this kind of attitude? That's very rude and very very unprofessional.

It seems FiAT India is always too busy building it's vast lineup of cars (which are built and weighs like a Tank) that they forgot about their After sales and marketing department.

Hope these people don't handle Ferrari this way.

A question which has been repeatedly asked from some years (and yet to be answered with some good signs/promise) ; When will Fiat become matured and get their act right?
Old 8th March 2008, 00:03   #587
Senior - BHPian

I had information that the palio mjd was to be launched in first week of march and then sudenly no one knew what 1.3 mjd was.just like that the punto launch was to be held in jan and now no news on it too.
ram
Old 8th March 2008, 00:18   #588
BHPian

Even the FiatIndia website mentions Punto and Linea as upcoming model but no hint about Stile 1.3 MJD on their website as well. What should we conclude from all this?
Old 8th March 2008, 00:42   #589
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
It seems FiAT India is always too busy building it's vast lineup of cars (which are built and weighs like a Tank) that they forgot about their After sales and marketing department.
That would be lack of general vision from their Indian management.I am sure if they were to design their cars using the leadership in India, you would have gotten water tanks with wheels attached.

Their cars are well built because those are designed elsewhere under some other team supervision.

I sincerely hope Tata should get all the necessary assistance from that design team.

Last edited by 1100D : 8th March 2008 at 00:47.
Old 8th March 2008, 11:19   #590
BHPian

Does anybody have phone number of Javli Motors, since they are FIAT only,may have some info on Palio Diesel/MJD.
Had high hopes that Mar-11 would be the launch of Palio MJD, but not sure anymore, specially when Manipal and Prerana not having any info on Palio MJD launch.
Think, Concorde Motors, folks also will have no idea.
Either the dealers are really not aware or may have been instructed not to divulge any info.
Seriously starting to consider other cars.
Old 8th March 2008, 21:02   #591
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer551 View Post
Even the FiatIndia website mentions Punto and Linea as upcoming model but no hint about Stile 1.3 MJD on their website as well. What should we conclude from all this?

We could conclude exactly what speedzak's signature says "Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege." Thats seems to be the state of Fiat India at the moment.

I really hope they get their act together before launching the Linea and Grande Punto.
Old 9th March 2008, 13:06   #592

Hey Guys,

Palio diesel to be launched on 11th March according to sources from fiat. Priced below swift diesel.
Old 9th March 2008, 16:19   #593
Senior - BHPian

The dealer here (koyenko motors) said that the MJD would be coming by end of march!
Old 9th March 2008, 19:21   #594
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdotcom View Post
Hey Guys,

Palio diesel to be launched on 11th March according to sources from fiat. Priced below swift diesel.
How come dealers don't know about it?? May be the corporate launch takes place on 11th and delievery to dealers later!!!
Old 10th March 2008, 10:11   #595
Senior - BHPian

I dont feel surprised by the fact that the dealer doesnt know about when the Car is being launched. It is common among all the dealers that they dont reveal until the new car launch or if any model being discountinued unless its announced by the manufacturer.

I dont understand why people become more concerned and state the manufacturer is clueless... Only when its a FIAT.

The company has taken efforts in putting the car on display for the Auto Expo and even some of the Auto Magazines have started giving their reviews on TD of the MJD.
Old 10th March 2008, 10:27   #596
BANNED

It is not just......

Quote:
Originally Posted by anachronix View Post
I dont understand why people become more concerned and state the manufacturer is clueless... Only when its a FIAT.

It is not just with FiAT, buddie! We all get upset with almost every car launch when it's delayed a bit. For a reference example, you can check the Swift Dezire launch thread.
Just that in FiAT's case, the launches just keeps on dragging for months and beyond.
Old 10th March 2008, 10:53   #597
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
It is not just with FiAT, buddie! We all get upset with almost every car launch when it's delayed a bit. For a reference example, you can check the Swift Dezire launch thread.
It upsets a bit! But i find the upset levels to be high when its Fiat car. For e.g. People here look at the Fiat Website for news on MJD and are upset about not finding it. Does Hyundai/Ford/Skoda or any manufacturer post in their website about their launches.

Quote:
Just that in FiAT's case, the launches just keeps on dragging for months and beyond.
I feel that it applies to most manufacturers and not just Fiat, my point was exactly the same as you have posted. People seem to be more upset and take pleasure in pointing when its a Fiat. It is understood that FIAT is on a MOU with TATA who is also launching their new cars and there would be a delay on which FIAT has limited control on their launches.
Old 10th March 2008, 10:58   #598
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Delayed???? Dragged??? Its still 10th March.

They could have launched the Palio 1.3 much earlier... its late but not too late.
Old 10th March 2008, 11:38   #599
BHPian

Got to know from a Fiat source that 1.3 MJD will be launched in Mumbai on 11th March 2008, and TD cars will be available at dealerships' from 12th March onwards. :-)
Old 10th March 2008, 13:23   #600
BANNED

It's late and long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme_torque View Post
Delayed???? Dragged??? Its still 10th March.
Is it not late? The promise was made for sometime last year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme_torque View Post
They could have launched the Palio 1.3 much earlier... its late but not too late.
This part of your post explains and answers the other part of your post buddie!

I think, it's the way one looks at it. According to me, people who like FiAT take each and every post against FiAT very personally and tries to defend it. And most of the time, it ends up going overboard. Meaow..... .... mooaw... .... and then suddenly.... dishum... .... dishum! LOL! Just chill pill guys! This is afterall, a public forum where everybody is welcome to post what they feel about a certain vehicle/brand/manufacturer.
This doesn't mean that people like me who loves some other brands are not on the wrong side sometimes. Myself, I take the blame for going overboard sometimes in attacking the brands I don't like. But that's how it is na! :The key is to not loose self control and turn posts into personal attacks. This has been explained very beautifully in the rules and regulations of this forum. And remember! The moderators are already overworked and last thing they want is another fight.
Let's keep having healthy debates which may help us all and not get into catfights every now and then. Can't we?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks