Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd December 2007, 12:08   #16
BANNED

The Hindu Business Line : Maruti’s SX4 offered with discounts

SX4 being a new model, Maruti has shunned this strategy so far to maintain the premium image of the brand.

New Delhi, Dec 20 Ever since its launch in May this year, Maruti Suzuki’s top end variant of SX4 is for the first time being offered on discounts. SX4’s ZXi model is being sold at a discount of Rs 5,000.
Old 22nd December 2007, 12:15   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su-47 View Post
The dealers mostly show the discount as adjustments against the on-road price and dont lower the ex-showroom price on the invoice. So, I guess you would continue to pay the standard amount as road tax.
When I bought Chevy Spark just before Dassera, GM was offering 51k discount and this was on ex showroom price. So tax and Insurance component went down proportionately and the final discount was close to 56k.
Old 22nd December 2007, 12:43   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Clearing stocks for Swift sedan launch!
Wasnot the Esteem already discountinued?
Old 28th December 2007, 00:03   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloo View Post
The Hindu Business Line : Maruti’s SX4 offered with discounts

SX4 being a new model, Maruti has shunned this strategy so far to maintain the premium image of the brand.

New Delhi, Dec 20 Ever since its launch in May this year, Maruti Suzuki’s top end variant of SX4 is for the first time being offered on discounts. SX4’s ZXi model is being sold at a discount of Rs 5,000.
Thanks dear friend. By using the URL, I am getting 5K discount from Garuda, Bangalore for SX4 cheers:. Also, 10K for Corporate Discount with Sun Film and Reverse Parking Sensor and Mats as free. Hope good deal na...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks