Team-BHP - A note of thanks.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   A note of thanks. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/3300-note-thanks.html)

Hello Team,

I got my passion red Getz (GLS) today. A note of thanks goes to team here, where i have learned and gathered a lot of information. My decision for a new car was so sudden that i did not had much time for discussions and suggestions. However, i ve been quite regular to the forum for past couple of months and all information that i could gather, helped me in finalizing the deal. Comparing it to my first purchase, a zen way back in 99, i think i have transformed a lot when i talk cars.
All credit goes to Team-BHP. My sincere thanks to all Team-BHPians, moderators for preparing such informative and wonderful forum !

Regards,
Tarun

hey tarun,
congrats on ur new car.
drive safe,
cheeers,
satya clap:

Tarun,

You made my day...and glad to know that we have made yours.

Congrats on the Getz - Its a fantastic machine.

GTO

Very touched by your gesture Tarun. Its great to know we could be of a fellow TBite's help in selecting his car.

Have a great time with your latest acquisition.

Keep Revvin (TM)
Revvmaster

Congrats on your new car Tarun. We are glad we could be part of your car buying experience. Nothing is better than the day you get your spanking new car. How bout some pictures of your new possession

Dippy

Hey Tarun

Congrats on you new car.

Happy Driving.

My friend has a Red Getz with multi spoke LG 15" Mags with broad tires looks great, try it.

congrats tarun...on ur new maachine ...... enjoy the ride .. treat it as ur baby

Good, now u can set the road on fire!! And don't forget to stick the team-bhp stickers!

I guess TB is pretty much achieveing what it set out to do, a place for people to share their passion as well as educating the Indian buyer in an unbiased manner. Great job.

hey dude ...
enjoy your car ....
post some pics after getting a set of neat alloys and t-bhp stickers ...
cheers
lambo

Thanks everybody. I would go for some modifications later, right now the priorities are an audio system and some locking devices. Also, I would workout on pics of my car............and i echo your comments ported head, this place is in quality hands.

Tarun

COngo Drive safe maintain well.. clap:

Congrats on your getting a new companion at just the right time to welcome the New Year 2005. Enjoy the times.
In case you are not going in for a CD changer, would suggest to go for In-dash CD player with CD changer jack. This can also be used to attach any external input component like cassette player.
I also got my Petra 1.6 petrol some 2 weeks back. But I intend to give my impressions to all our members after a while.
In the meanwhile wishing all the TBHPians a speedy yet stable, very peppy & happy prosperous new year 2005.

shri h godbole

congrats on your new ride tarun -

manson .

hey tarun,

congrats on ur new baby !! and yeah it is the car of the year 2005 !!
now as all have said before - pics please !!

cheers