Team-BHP - Skoda to launch an online forum
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Skoda to launch an online forum (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/33186-skoda-launch-online-forum.html)

Okie guys, got a call today from the Skoda H.O and i was told that they ere planning to launch an online forum .. I told them about team-bhp.com and also about the problems that some Laura/octavia owners are facing ..... Dont be surprised if you find a Skoda india ofiicial soon n our Forum but i am not sure whether he would be in a position to disclose his identity ..:D

Lets hope the forum helps all the Skoda owners who are dissatisfied with their cars and also help Skoda to improve their level of Service .

That is a great news.Same like Briskoda.Skoda india official hmmm.Hope it will satisfy the customers. TBHP rocks.clap:

Hopefully that person can also tell us more about Skoda Fabia and when it is going to be launched and what its specs are.

Thanks
Satish

I had already sent links about various experiences to the Skoda folks. Looks like they have observed and realised this

Thats excellent. Hope it starts soon.

ohh.. i too was planning to send a mail to the senior management compiling all the problems reported by skoda owners. looks like i will be spamming them!

i personally feel they should sponsor a sub-forum for Skoda on t-bhp itself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by androdev (Post 663766)
i personally feel they should sponsor a sub-forum for Skoda on t-bhp itself.

Sponsor? Against the ethics on which TBHP was founded, so impossible.

Quote:

Dont be surprised if you find a Skoda india ofiicial soon n our Forum but i am not sure whether he would be in a position to disclose his identity ..
They are already on our forum. Either ways, I do hope they open a "complaints and resolution" section on their planned message board. Would also be a good idea to restrict these sections only to registered owners :D

must say skoda should have done this earlier..anyways now that they are coming up with it, i am hoping they will have details about the fabia as well..

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 663790)
Sponsor? Against the ethics on which TBHP was founded, so impossible.

hmmm.. interesting. i didn't know that. what if a manufacturer genuinely wants to use this forum to reach out to the customers? i have seen few public forums where the business representatives offer 'official' support/clarifications.

They can still do that as long as they are not looking for any commercial benefit or marketing in return. If one or more of the officials would like to register and offer advise or resolution of problems to customers, I don't think there should be an issue.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 663797)
They are already on our forum. Either ways, I do hope they open a "complaints and resolution" section on their planned message board. Would also be a good idea to restrict these sections only to registered owners :D

So, the first decision to change from what was earlier envisaged. :)
If its a good thing i am game for it.

Skoda if your listening please get the Laura Petrol 1.8T FSI out soon please :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 663828)
So, the first decision to change from what was earlier envisaged.

If I understood GTO right he was suggesting how the Skoda forum should be operated/moderated, not T-BHP.

shuvc, looks like i misunderstood. My apologies.
Thanks for correcting. :)