Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th February 2008, 00:16   #766
BHPian

After all most of us ( I mean those most of us who are not rich enough to splurge cash or are not lucky enough to be gifted a car by dad / uncle or whoever ) work our a$$es off to earn money and hence do tend to think twice before spending that hard earned money on any consumer product. It is these people who would walk towards MTH hatch. And whether you like it or not this group is in majority.

First off, please do not presume to know me, lets keep the discussion objective and avoid ranting about the "rich". I am not about to get personal about a hatchback that I've just bought. You on the other hand seem to have some fixed ideas, so i'm not going to try to change them. I bought the car for predominantly city use, it is a fourth car in the garage. Let me reiterate what I said by adding that its a perfect car for people on the lookout for a second or third car for city use. I do not have any pretensions about the 'prestige' of the Skoda brand, I know it used to fall in the same bracket as Hyundai until a few years back. But, I do know that under the skin they are essentially Volkswagens and hence are built to last.

So, yea I haven't lost the point completely, you have . I did say discerning customers (translated as people who can afford to pay the price premium over other hatches) who want a hatch for its size (or lack thereof) in the city.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks