Team-BHP - Logan Diesel average?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Logan Diesel average? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/33794-logan-diesel-average.html)

Logan owners,

have heard that logan Diesel returns 18km/ltr in city traffic with A/C on, is this true ?? plz comment

Regards,
Jitendra

my logan is giving 21+ in city driving just love her drinking habits

One of my relatives in Bangalore owns Logan from past 5 months .
He's claiming that its giving 13.5 kmpl in the city condition of Bengalooru with 75% AC. (No highway information)

Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please type in full and proper english, alongwith the most appropriate punctuation. The entire community will benefit from your avoiding SMS / Slang language.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicejits (Post 675619)
21+ in city ??? that's awsome ,, how do u drive ?? light foot ? how are traffic condistions ? .. by d way 21+ means logan is ruling over swift Diesel.. swift Diesel owners is this true ?

21+ in for two kms LOL..1 km drive + 1 km ....

One of our fellow members achieved that in his 1.3 carb IKON..trust me .. it works..LOL

Quote:

21+ in city ??? that's awsome ,, how do u drive ?? light foot ? how are traffic condistions ? .. by d way 21+ means logan is ruling over swift Diesel.. swift Diesel owners is this true ?

I am sure he does not drive lightfooted.

Manikjeet,

Aint i correct about it?:)

Quote:

the car has only got the first service done and its winter so no a/c but heater is always on and its always driven by a driver and the traffic condition are ok

Quote:

Originally Posted by amtak (Post 675640)
I am sure he does not drive lightfooted.
Manikjeet,
Aint i correct about it?:)

haven't driven it much
and yup when i drive her it gives around 15 to 17 km/l

21+ is around the better FE figres for a Logan on the highway.
City, 15-17 is a realistic figure.

That's the good mileage you are getting for your vehicle. Most people will get around 17/18 kmpl in city average.

Logan should excel atleast in one department! Hopefully it will be in the FE.

OT:
Manikjeet - a logan and that too @ 21kmpl! Aha, its the drivers doing!

21 kmpl in city ! thats amazing if its really true. One of our first members who got the Logan, Pugram reported that kind of mileage for the highway run but the same in the city thats really suprising.

Are others getting similar figures?

Quote:

Originally Posted by thangu (Post 676336)
21 kmpl in city ! thats amazing if its really true. One of our first members who got the Logan, Pugram reported that kind of mileage for the highway run but the same in the city thats really suprising.

Are others getting similar figures?

Nothing new for us chandigarh guys. My frnd Indigo TDi gives 22 to him and his Santro gives 17 - 18 with light foot. My alto gives me 20 easily. Logan avg is from 18 - 22 in city depending upon the conditions/driving style here in chandigarh.

Swift DDiS is more amazing. Giving more than 22 at times.

My Logan gives me abt 16+ in city!! abt 7500 kms done and I USE ONLY REGULAR DIESEL! Also havent tried highway yet!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by saumil_b (Post 723941)
My Logan gives me abt 16+ in city!! abt 7500 kms done and I USE ONLY REGULAR DIESEL! Also havent tried highway yet!!

If your car gives 16+ in mumbai , it will be giving 20+ in small cities like tvpm. There are reports of people getting around 21+ in tvpm, even an auto programme in tv(malayalam channel) was reporting a mileage of over 21. The test was conducted by the dealership, so still that doubt exists whether it is true or not.

Amazing mileage figures jotted down,guys is it for a litre or two,lol.jokes apart i have heard that logan is giving good mileage figures.One taxi guy near my office is getting arround 19 km on highways with a/c.
ram