Team-BHP - Tata launches New Indica, Indigo CS, Indica V2 DICOR, Sumo Grande, Xenon. Details....
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Tata launches New Indica, Indigo CS, Indica V2 DICOR, Sumo Grande, Xenon. Details.... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/34073-tata-launches-new-indica-indigo-cs-indica-v2-dicor-sumo-grande-xenon-details-7.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aslambhai (Post 784020)
Yes. It is from that forum.
His comment was also seconded by another user

both the posts in that forum are by same person.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkg (Post 784192)
both the posts in that forum are by same person.

stupid:

But still what are the chances that The New Indica has hit production line? We know it should be out sometime soon(within 4 months). But April struck me with surprise as all the news that had come till yet pointed to a launch in second half of this year.

Quote:

The Nano will first be launched in India later in 2008. The new generation Indica will be launched in the latter part of 2008 in international markets. The Safari DICOR 2.2 VTT and the Xenon have just been introduced in select markets...................

.Tata Motors - Media Centre

This is what I found on Tata Motors Media section it s from last month 4 march 2008

It sayd that Indica will we lauched in International Market later this year and may this means that In India it could be launched before that

in another post in this forum somebody has implied it will be launched in the last week of april.

chances of it being launched ASAP are high because TATA is losing the market share.

Guys its April, any news on New Indica V3 yet?
any insider updates?

any insider updates?

Its nearly july, dr khalsaji !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by drkhalsa (Post 875092)
any insider updates?

Hey all, I was on my way to office yesterday morning when i saw the new Indica V3 and was it looking gorgeous. Damm i need to carry a camera all the time so that i dont miss these scoops.

Hopefully I will get a hold of it and send a few pics.

The front end was very peugeot -ish.
The rear was more like the current Fusion.

The car was looking far neater than the current one.
Hopefully they would have progressed on the quality front too.
I am aware that some T-Bhpians work for Tata at Pune.
So Hopefully they would be able to give an inside clue :)

Dunno what a 1.5 NA diesel engine is doing in a 21st centuary car? How long will they be able to sell it even in India. The new emission norms will kill it... they should be looking at the mass production of CRDi engines to bring down costs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_torque (Post 875316)
Dunno what a 1.5 NA diesel engine is doing in a 21st centuary car? How long will they be able to sell it even in India. The new emission norms will kill it... they should be looking at the mass production of CRDi engines to bring down costs.

What car and engine are you talking about? The new Indica V3 will come with the Fiat CRDI MJD 1.3 engine which is world class in every respect.

Quote:

Its nearly july, dr khalsaji !!!

Sorry JI

I was feeling bit LAZY! so I just copied the post above and pasted it as it is and ignored the APRIL Thing .
But I think it served the purpose though

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is some thing new or already posted. mod's you guys decide.

today had been to Tata Concorde in Bangalore. Saw a Xenon parked with a temp registration.

I looks awesome

it was a 2 row and with loading space, Interiors were grey.
Space in driver seat was good and great view in the front. It ground clearance bit higher than safari (assume).

Engine - 2.2 VTT Dicor,

It was a EX 4x4 version.

Only thing which disappointed me is the suspension at back it was similar to Sumo Grande (not sure about tech name).

Asked for a launch date and they were very skeptical about mentioning it.

Though they have already registered in Karnataka and the launch will is not far off.

Do you mean the truck was registered with KA number? you mentioned at start of the post it had temp plates..The suspension is leaf spring , good for load carrying.