Team-BHP - New Tata Indica - First Official Pics
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   New Tata Indica - First Official Pics (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/34086-new-tata-indica-first-official-pics-5.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hell_rider (Post 684188)
Thank you GTO.
Some people will never get it, I guess.

The twist beam rear suspension should improve handling a lot, an area which the previous Indica lagged.

Pradeep

Anybody with Specs here? Interior/Exterior/Functional parts.

I like it & I agree with GTO's views too, should see good numbers IMHO.

The door handles look like those of Palio Stiles.

the rubber beeding seems to be the work of the public.... and not of the quality issue

Is it just me or do the headlights look like they've been lifted straight from the Peugeot 206?

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamrudyani (Post 684404)
the rubber beeding seems to be the work of the public.... and not of the quality issue

No its just a very poor show car. Look at the tyres in the photos. Dust is evident on the tread area. Did they have no one who could have applied a bit of tyre gloss to them ?

Besides the show car being in 3rd rate condition I actually like the restyled Indica.

Most commoners would say Tata's engine are great after they drive this car.

I like the doors. the wheels look tiny, a true indica feature.

I love the side profile , the front end looks striking except for the Silver lip lining on the grille. As usual they are going to storm the segment. BTW they had no option since the present gen can be no way compared to the new gen diesels.
The interesting thing is that according to previous statements made by Fiat-Tata JV they had said that they will be placing Indica a notch below palio so that they dont bite into each other's sales.
Looking at the new indica and going by the specs I doubt this one is perched in a lower segment infact it looks great and the diesel unit is cut copy paste of Palio's one. How can these two not be competitors ?

Am confused !

Where is the rear view of the the X1? Please post more photos. We don;t have our own photos still. And also the interior pictures.

Team-BHP visting Auto Expo please update fast and give your commentsplease:

the car looks very weird and disproportionate. the indica V2 was a very good looking car. why do these guys s***w such good looking cars? do they
get some kind of a saddistic pleasure? car makers ought to realise that people won't spend their precious money on such ugly pieces of metal.

So how many variants of the Indica are going to be on sale now side-by-side ?

The all-new Indica will have the TCIC engine also or only the DICOR ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hell_rider (Post 685579)
So how many variants of the Indica are going to be on sale now side-by-side ?

The all-new Indica will have the TCIC engine also or only the DICOR ?

new X1 will not have either. It will have a version of multi-jet diesel engine from FIAT. (They have named it quadra jet something).

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeddyBear (Post 685200)
Where is the rear view of the the X1? Please post more photos. We don;t have our own photos still. And also the interior pictures.

please:

There are some photos at Cubic Capacity these people copied the TATA Sumo Grande photo from team-bhp.

The design looks good from the front but it looks like the designers lost interest by teh time they came to the rear doors and rear hatch. The rear looks pretty boring and doesn't gel with the front IMO.