Team-BHP - ICE at AutoExpo
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   ICE at AutoExpo (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/34245-ice-autoexpo.html)

Is there anything ICE wise that's interesting at the AutoExpo? Never been to one of these, so forgive me if it's a stupid question - but do companies like JBL etc. have demo cars at such an event?

There were demo cars from the following companies:

Pioneer (Innova / Civic)
JVC (Scorpio)
Alpine (Swift / Innova)
Kicker (Honda City)
MegaAudio (Maruti Swift)
Xenos (Skoda Octavia)
Blaupunkt (I think it was a Swift IIRC)
JBL has tied up with Honda i.e. "JBL Rides With Honda" and they had a Civic in the Honda stall.

Out of all these JVC had the biggest display of equipment followed by Pioneer and Alpine a close second.

i think that alpine demo car is a crv and not an innova like mf mentioned.

The alpine demo car doesnt look impressive at all. The JBL twins just blow this away.

So if I am shopping for ICE, should I visit the expo? By that I mean would I get a broad range of brands there, and within brands a broad range of models?

Also, moralfibre, do these companies have their separate stalls? e.g. Does Kicker have a separate stall, or is there just a city at the Honda stall with Kicker speakers?

There are lots of brands out there...will post some drool mala pics as soon as I can.

lbm...that was like reading my mind. Pls. do post more pics of ICE exhibits

Quote:

Originally Posted by vebmetal (Post 687968)
Also, moralfibre, do these companies have their separate stalls? e.g. Does Kicker have a separate stall, or is there just a city at the Honda stall with Kicker speakers?

Nope Kicker doesn't have a separate stall but was displayed by their importers PTC (Preeti Trading Corporation).

I am sorry the Alpine car was a CR-V and not an Innova.

LMB bai ji,waiting for the pics!

Here's A Pic I got.
From Xenos Rite in front of Hall 8-12

also on display at the same stall as the kicker are eclipse car audio,DLS. there is a honda city with DLS 3 way component setup powered by DLS amps and the sub in the dash...yes,you read it right..the sub is in the dashboard..therefore perfect integration with the fronts.Though IMHO,the car sounded crappy...dont know why?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellspawn (Post 688579)
also on display at the same stall as the kicker are eclipse car audio,DLS. there is a honda city with DLS 3 way component setup powered by DLS amps and the sub in the dash...yes,you read it right..the sub is in the dashboard..therefore perfect integration with the fronts.Though IMHO,the car sounded crappy...dont know why?

That was the worst setup done by that guys they do not know how to tune the HU. I played one track in which the signals are in phase and then out of phase. When playing in phase it was ok but when out of phase the sound total disappeared. Also the Sub was upfront but there was no low end present. Only more of a lowend midbass to me. There was no imaging no SQ nothing and the cost of the equipment must be quite high with 3 tubes amps in the boot

XENOS Octavia 3-way tail lamps:uncontrol

Xenos - Isn't this the same company that makes after market alarm/immobilizer and power window kits? How was it? SQ/SPL/BullC%$#?