Team-BHP - TATA - FIAT buyers to get free fuel
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   TATA - FIAT buyers to get free fuel (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/34663-tata-fiat-buyers-get-free-fuel.html)

Tata Motors has tied up with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation (HPCL) to offer free petrol or diesel worth Rs 10,000 to buyers of Tata or Fiat cars in New Delhi.

Tata, Fiat buyers to get free fuel

Hope there is no star mark (*) on the same. This will be for conditions apply and when you go for filling in the fuel, they will not oblige as you might have not met their conditions.

:Shockked: Whoa !! I have heard of offers where they give gifts of various kinds, and even gold (Logan), but free petrol?!! With the way petrol is priced, i guess its as expensive and valuable as other gifts.

Rs 10,000 worth of fuel free? That's about 210 litres of regular petrol and 300 litres of regular diesel in Madras prices.

There has to be some catch,but hey they're giving this in the form of-
Quote:

The offer will be provided in the form of a pre-loaded HPCL “Club HP smart 1” card, usable at select HPCL outlets.
So I guess its believeable. Good move TATA-FIAT!

cya
A

Quote:

Originally Posted by Absar (Post 699508)
Rs 10,000 worth of fuel free? That's about 210 litres of regular petrol and 300 litres of regular diesel in Madras prices.

There has to be some catch,but hey they're giving this in the form of-

So I guess its believeable. Good move TATA-FIAT!

cya
A

wow!!... Imagine having 210 litres of free petrol/ 300 litres of diesel...

Am tempted to go buy a TATA Xenon, right now.

Hope the conditions are not like that u need to consume the fuel within one or 2 months. Even if it is, would love to go on long drives if the fuel is free.. lol:

A 10,000 cash discount wouldn't have created this response from everyone here !!
Surprising and a good move in that sense.

i wonder when will this offer come down to bangalore :) i'am waiting for the palio 1.3 MJD to roll out. hope i get this free fuel offer as well ;)

Quite a common marketing strategy in other parts of the world - In the US, several manufacturers or dealers offer Free Fuel for a year or upto $xxxx.xx value which is usually between $1500 and $2000 - which is plenty for a year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazydriver84 (Post 699513)
wow!!... Imagine having 210 litres of free petrol/ 300 litres of diesel...

Am tempted to go buy a TATA Xenon, right now.

Hope the conditions are not like that u need to consume the fuel within one or 2 months. Even if it is, would love to go on long drives if the fuel is free.. lol:

The offer period is from Jan 24 to Mar 25. Pick your choice between a Fiat or a Tata. :D Btw, it says "upto one year", so it shouldn't be on a "to consume within less than 6 months" terms.
Quote:

“This offer allows new car customers who purchase Tata or Fiat cars to avail free fuel for up to one year,” Tata Motors said in a statement.

The promotional offer - valid in Delhi and the National Capital Region - starts today and ends on March 25.
cya
A

Good offer indeed. I think Tata buyers are getting one goodie after another. First lower maintainence costs due to cheaper spares, and now free fuel for a year upto 10000 Rs.

Really makes me want to buy a Indica. If only the car had a better finish.

Those who are thinking of buying a Palio 1.6 Sports should buy now. 200+ Ltrs of free petrol guys!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalvaz (Post 699573)
Good offer indeed. I think Tata buyers are getting one goodie after another. First lower maintainence costs due to cheaper spares, and now free fuel for a year upto 10000 Rs.

Really makes me want to buy a Indica. If only the car had a better finish.

Both these TATA and FIAT manufacturers are going to launch quite a no. of new vehicles this year. They want to clear their stock yard (CBU yard). Hence they are offering such type of discounts (I feel).

Tata cars really dont but Fiat cars do require some free fuel :p

Also the free fuel will have to be consumed within some specific time frame.

@finneyp - No air ya, but Tata cars give almost double avg then Fiat cars

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA (Post 699641)
Tata cars really dont but Fiat cars do require some free fuel :p

Why so? Tata cars run on Air or what?:D

Nice offer though!

Why so much noise about a free offer. It is the same as a free music system, security system or anything else.

Nevertheless, since this is a free consumable, it will certainly prove very useful. Hat off to Tata/Fiat for setting the trend.

Cheers,
Rajan