Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd May 2008, 15:53   #136
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbareilly View Post
Sorry friends for being off topic, I was surfing Honda Pakistan website, I came to a surprise. City Vtec in Pakistan has more power and 15" wheel. Is the fuel provided in Pakistan of better quality, is the road infrastructure over there is better than India.

Rest of the world has 109/110 bhp VTEC for Jazz/Fit and City, In india we get 101 BHP
Old 23rd May 2008, 17:19   #137
BHPian

Well It may hurt but Yes pakistan has better roads no doubt on that. I dont know about Fuel. But one of my uncles who is in transport dept (delhi) went to Pakistan and found Road planning to be much better.

In delhi what PWD is doing is creating flyover and flyover escalating problem of bottlenecks even furthur. It may sound wierd but Flyovers are not good for traffic. It's slight relief for short time. That sit.
Old 18th July 2008, 16:21   #138
Senior - BHPian

Got some info & Photoshop pics of New City :

New Honda City India

Its mentioned that Thailand will get the car in August & so will India!
Where as ACI had mentioned November World Wide launch.
Old 18th July 2008, 16:34   #139
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodystopme View Post
Well It may hurt but Yes pakistan has better roads no doubt on that. I dont know about Fuel. But one of my uncles who is in transport dept (delhi) went to Pakistan and found Road planning to be much better.

In delhi what PWD is doing is creating flyover and flyover escalating problem of bottlenecks even furthur. It may sound wierd but Flyovers are not good for traffic. It's slight relief for short time. That sit.
But I am sure the total no. of cars in Pakistan wont exceed the number of cars in delhi alone.
Flyovers are not a problem at all... its the management of traffic which is a problem. For example having a bus stop at exactly the place where the flyover ends... thats sure to create a bottle neck. Without flyovers delhi would have came to a complete halt.
Old 18th July 2008, 17:03   #140
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by karanraheja View Post
Got some info & Photoshop pics of New City :

New Honda City India

Its mentioned that Thailand will get the car in August & so will India!
Where as ACI had mentioned November World Wide launch.
Those are based on Team-BHP's pictures, which was the first look at the new Honda City. The 3rd Generation Honda City discussion can be found here. Please continue over at that thread.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks