Team-BHP - Kerala Motor Vehicle Dept Online
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Kerala Motor Vehicle Dept Online (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/35852-kerala-motor-vehicle-dept-online.html)

Smart Move - Motor Vehicles Department, Kerala

Now you know who owns which vehicle!

Can we book a number before one buys the vehicle ?

Nice site. I entered the registration number of my friend's car, and was able to view all his details online. Good move.

Nice site.

Now if someone pisses you off on the road take down their registration number and find out their address :D

Got a lot of uses. Can be misused also.

Fantastic !! I entered a certain Chertalla registered alto's number and it gave me details.
BTW jk I know Thankey Kavala :) .

Makes life easy for the cops too. Nice move by the KMVD clap:.

edit :

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sankar (Post 730717)
Nice site.
Now if someone pisses you off on the road take down their registration number and find out their address :D

Boys will be boys eh ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sankar (Post 730717)
Nice site.

If it happens...Poor Pyscho!

rj: the Alto with the number 678?:D

Hi jkdas,

> Can we book a number before one buys the vehicle ?

Yes, the booking can be made within the unallotted 250 numbers from the last allotted number on a day. The booking is valid for 3 months.

It can be allotted to any vehicle you buy in the same name and address.

I don't think they will allow extension of the period. The cahrges are Rs 2000 and non refundable, I presume.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 730772)
If it happens...Poor Pyscho!

She's a KRK mallu now

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 730722)
Boys will be boys eh ?

Now can happen to anyone man :( Everyone's net saavvy these days.... :D

Edit: Duplicate post.

Hi,

> Makes life easy for the cops too. Nice move by the KMVD

Once a cop came to me enquiring about a particular car which was registered to our firm in 1962. That was the address provided to him by the RTO.

On enquiry at the local RTO through an agent revealed the present address. Enquiries at an RTO - usually provides the first registration details. They don't take the pains to see tha later entries and give the correct details.

The online version follows the same pattern, I presume. Among the numbers of all the vehicles that I have once owned are still shown in my name except one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by trrk (Post 730923)
On enquiry at the local RTO through an agent revealed the present address. Enquiries at an RTO - usually provides the first registration details. They don't take the pains to see tha later entries and give the correct details.

:D They're welcome to go by the address given for my car, cause it isnt mine!

I came across this months ago but did not publish this for privacy reasons, that is how i could track the owners of the imports in kerala thread.

wow.. great site.
Got it at the right time.
wanted to check for my old vehicle, if the new owner has done the transfer of ownership or not. confirmed.

Even if you sell the vehicle , its not changed there ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenhorn (Post 731087)
Even if you sell the vehicle , its not changed there ?

If the new owner applies for TO then it will be changed. I could see that my old RX that i sold has been transferred to the new owners name.