Team-BHP - Looks: Sumo Grande Vs Rest of them Poll
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Looks: Sumo Grande Vs Rest of them Poll (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/36054-looks-sumo-grande-vs-rest-them-poll.html)

Someone had given a great suggestion of posting a poll to compare what looks better - Safari or Grande. I thought it would be better to expand this to include all MUV and SUV's in 7-10L price band.

Please vote only if you have seen Grande. Pls dont vote based on pics.

Well I havent seen the Grande, so I wont vote. However, the best looker of this lot has to be the Bolero. If not for the SLX frontend, it's almost a true-blue jeep. I love the retro looks of this truck.

Undoubtedly the Safari, especially when kitted with a meaty alloy + tyre combo!

Grande does not look good in any way. Safari certainly has a more refined & finished look to it.

Safari! I have seen grande at autoexpo. Its awsome, but still it cannot match Safari's looks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLL (Post 735908)
Someone had given a great suggestion of posting a poll to compare what looks better - Safari or Grande. I thought it would be better to expand this to include all MUV and SUV's in 7-10L price band.

Please vote only if you have seen Grande. Pls dont vote based on pics.

That someone was me! :D
Voted for Safari... Grand although good isnt good enough.

For me its Safari.

I can fine some similarities between Grande & other SUV's. But for Safari its unique.

I have gone with Safari. Looks Beasty with some mods.

Its amusing. Safari wins hands down no matter how much they may try to refine the Sumo Grande in its present look. Even Innova looks better than Sumo Grande though Sumo may look more macho now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shatrughna (Post 736163)
Its amusing. Safari wins hands down no matter how much they may try to refine the Sumo Grande in its present look.

Heh-heh, that's because no Safari die-hard will ever admit that the Sumo Grande has got the Safari licked in the looks department :p

Now I'm outta here before I get lynched:D

It has to be the safari..saw the grande in flashy orange color a couple of days back, and it isnt anywhere close to safari on the looks. The Grande looks too boxy and the specific color added to my distaste. Looked more like a candy van than a macho car to me. Let say the new sumo doesnt look as grande as the safari.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suman (Post 736186)
Heh-heh, that's because no Safari die-hard will ever admit that the Sumo Grande has got the Safari licked in the looks department :p

No way! Despite the so-called dated looks of the Safari, it still manages to look way better than the Sumo Grande.

for me it is the safari,(look at the poll results safari::27 sumo::8)so there should be no confusion in deciding the winner.

am also a safari big beast fan, grande i think lets wait to run on road,

Looks wise i prefer the bolero for it raw attitude.I had seen more bolero in kerela than the scorpio.Most of my highway trips ended in counting the number of bolero v/s number of scorpio and bolero won.Safari ,according to me have a dated look and nothing much changed in the looks department inspite of the several grill changes.
ram