Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 15th January 2010, 22:46   #61
BHPian

Many years ago when in college, a girl from my class crashed her moped into our professor's Fiat elegant while turning into a corner.
During the class later, professor announced his rule to the class "Whenever you are driving at the corner, always expect the unthinkable to happen". We weren't sure what he was saying until he explained the mornings incident.
Old 16th January 2010, 01:03   #62
BHPian

Very funny notes indeed. My experiences....

1) When I try and drive to conserve fuel, I get dragged into all kinds of ego battles on the road and end up getting the worst average.

2) Every other car has surprising performance when you decide to see how you compare with them on road.

3) When you want your car to give you extreme performance, there are always so many things not quite right with the car which we attribute as the reason for not being able to give it our best shot. This stays the same way for the lifetime of the car.

4) The part I am looking for at the service station is the one that is usually out of stock.
Old 10th October 2013, 15:51   #63
BHPian

Re: Archimedes Indian Laws of Motoring

Sorry for provoking an old thread!! Few more laws:

1) The boss will always call on your mobile while u r negotiating the busiest roundabout in your car

2) You will never find an empty parking slot when u r late for the movie

3) Your favorite service adviser will always be on leave when u take your car for service

4) You will reach airport to drop your relatives within no time when you took an hour of extra margin!! (relatives cursing u!)

Last edited by akash_m : 10th October 2013 at 15:53.

Most Viewed