Team-BHP - What is more important to you ?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   What is more important to you ? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/3639-what-more-important-you.html)

Guys,

a simple poll about what you consider as more important when buying a car or even as a feature in any car ? I see that we always talk about 0-100 times but hardly ever we have spoken about the 100-0 timings!!

so your views on this?

cheers

for me its 100-0
most of the cars here can go to 100 with ease besides not many of us try our luck in a 0-100 every time we drive the car ..
what matters is 0-100...
whats the point of owning a fast car whe the only time it does 100 + is in the mornings or highways
besides here in india, jaywalkers depend on your braking skills dont they

To me, a car's 0-100-0 is most important.

Shan2nu

For me the 0-100-0 is important but all other things about the car are even more important like ride, handling, etc.

its the handling thats more important to me,and 100-0.
then its ease of maintainence,FE,looks and lastly 0-100.

100-0 is a very important aspect !! "jaan he to jahan hai"

i voted for the 0-100 because i dint have much options i m die hard fan of low end punch,and engine smoothness is everything for me.anyway whos gonna race the engine every time but 0-100 is also very important.

I guess the poll should've been

0-100
100-0
other

For me 0-100 is not important.
#If a saloon I will see the comfort, ride, looks and engine ( Refined or Not, Fuel Efficient or not).
#If its a SUV, I will see if it has 4wd, can tackle rough terrain nicely or not, looks and engine too (for the same reasons provided for saloon).
#If Hatchback I will see the space it provides, how fuel efficient the engine is.

According to me .. 0-100 is like wasting u r 8-9 seconds. Wat do u gain from it while considering a normal car for daily use. I dont mind starting 2-3 seconds late at a traffic signal than the other motorist. 0-100 time is good at TopGear and I will see the 0-100 time when I buy a SuperCar!!
100-0 well...u know how important it is!!

I thought 0-100 was in terms of timing and metres both, but 100-0 was mostly in terms of metres.. For me 100-0 is the most important thing in a vehicle, besides comfort, safety, ridequality, looks, FE and VFM..

For me its 0-100-0,
A good car has to handle good and then do a quick 0-100-0....IMO

its definitely 0-100-0 great braking/handling is more than important

To me the most important would be the handling. After that would be the 0-100-0 times.

Of course there is no use in having a car that has the greatest handling in the world but takes an hour to get to 100. :D

But the most important part would definitely be the handling.

0-100-0. this takes care of performance and safety (theoretically)!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamborghini
besides here in india, jaywalkers depend on your braking skills dont they

clap: