Team-BHP - Ford March Masti
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Ford March Masti (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/36619-ford-march-masti.html)

This March Ford is giving you a host of exciting offers & you get to choose exactly what you like.

Accessorizing your car is what drives you? Or maybe a dream finance scheme? We got it all here for you this March.

FORD FIESTA

Choose your offer for the month. When you buy a Ford Fiesta this March pick from either one of these great deals

* Get your Fiesta at an incredibly low Interest rate of 7.5 %*
* Get a Kenwood MP3 player, anti-theft system and whole lot of other accessories worth over Rs 22,000/-* absolutely free

FORD IKON

Hassle free ownership. Get free insurance worth Rs 15,000/- on every Ford Ikon this March

FORD FUSION

Now music comes free with every Ford Fusion. Free MP3 player with every Ford Fusion this March.

Source : Ford - Ford March Masti

Well good move by Ford. People need offers to make the deals happen, now ford has understood this it appears.

Also more heat will be created once Maruti's entry level Sedan is launched, so every company is coming up with more and more offers.

Because we all know how MUL marketed Swift with excellant features in it for cheap price. So same can be expected from Maruti's entry level Swift Sedan. so it will affect premium Hatch, entry level sedans, C segment as well because thats how indian compares while buying cars :)

So every company is gearing up with discounts another strong reason is to push the sales since many people buy cars in March.

If priced right and if it has Diesel avataar we can expect 3 month waiting period for Swift Sedan.

Regards,

Ravi.

I hope Hyundai , Maruti would also announce some discounts.

@ undead: Hyundai and Maruti has already announced discounts on select models. It has come in papers in TOI Bangalore edition.

As far as the Ford is concerned, they need to do a lot on their A** front. Just giving discounts is not enough. This I'am telling is because of my recent experience at Ford dealership wherein I had given my car for servicng.

Quote:

Originally Posted by snaronikar (Post 750854)
@ undead: Hyundai and Maruti has already announced discounts on select models. It has come in papers in TOI Bangalore edition.

As far as the Ford is concerned, they need to do a lot on their A** front. Just giving discounts is not enough. This I'am telling is because of my recent experience at Ford dealership wherein I had given my car for servicng.

Still i couldnt see any ads in my newspapers . But my A.S.S with ford is really good. Was even better than Hyundai . Do u know what Hyundai are offering for getz CRDi ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by undead (Post 750860)
Still i couldnt see any ads in my newspapers. But my A.S.S with ford is really good. Was even better than Hyundai . Do u know what Hyundai are offering for getz CRDi ?

You can call up the dealers for the same. It depends on the dealers and the service engineers available there.

Check this thread: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...oom-price.html

Good move,maybe.Can this offers burn the sales chart.I doubt.Still no issues in trying out something to tap the march market.
Ram

@Ram : Lot of rumours that Ford is planning to bring minor changes to
the Fiesta Model. Any info on that ??

This is really a nice move from Ford.Especially i like the interest rate part hope it is diminishing rate.

Really a good move from Ford. Seems the market is getting more consumer friendly. Next thing for ford is to target their A.S.S. Its the most deciding factor for common crowds when buying the machine...

Sounds good. Might as well spice up a dull month with some freebies. But I will tell you this - Ford India have become a re-active company as opposed to a pro-active company they were under Phil Spender a few years ago.

Ford might do some cosmetic changes for the fiesta.They had already lauched a limited edition a couple of months back.Maybe some thing on the similar lines can be expected.

ram

Why didnt Ford Keep the same front like the hatch version?It is so beautiful.Indian version is too different than the hatch version even the lights are changed.They could keep the front same like the hatch version.

what about the ikon i heard its likely to be discontinued as the light of ikon is getting grim ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by metropolis (Post 752001)
what about the ikon i heard its likely to be discontinued as the light of ikon is getting grim ??

I dont think Ford will discontinue its Ikon model. There has been news in the forums about 1.4TDCI to be launched in the Ikon. We have to wait and see what Ford does about that. But Ikon should continue for sometime !