Tata Indica 47 37.60%
Hyundai Santro 9 7.20%
Maruti WagonR 10 8.00%
Maruti Zen 6 4.80%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 30th January 2005, 22:13   #16
Senior - BHPian

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln

LOL... thats what people voting for WagonR think...
Old 31st January 2005, 11:13   #17
Senior - BHPian

voted for the indica
the palio comes 2nd
Old 31st January 2005, 12:20   #18
Senior - BHPian

Please i dont agree, dont pass judgements before knowing, have u done any long rides on Alto ??? i have. & believ me its very comfortable atleast more than the Santro & Wagon R & if ur not fond of low seating like zen( iam not fond of that low seatin unless itsa ferrari ) then even better than the Zen on long drives
Old 1st February 2005, 00:46   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

the thighand lower back support is best in indica,palio has the best headrests,but overall tata is a master in seat design ive travelled a lot in most of the cars and none are close to indica except the palio which i feel is second,palio s front.
Old 1st February 2005, 01:13   #20
Senior - BHPian

I completely agree to Technocrat...I have an alto and also had a HC vtec till last week...Used to drive both cars depending on occasion....weeknds were for vtec. Well talking bout alto its really awesome for long drives...My Blore -Mlore drive(360kms) was extremely revealing. The feel of alto seating is fabulous...Good lumbar support and needless to mention -VISIBILITY!!! Its not too low n not too high,just perfect! I think indica doesnt even come close to the comfort of an alto with regards to long drives!!! U need to drive it to know it. My judgement is in solid comparison with the City's seating so Im sure I make precise sense when I mention my comments on this.
Old 1st February 2005, 02:07   #21
Senior - BHPian

Has to be the Indica. The santro and Wagon R have enough space at the front but the rear passengers really do have to suffer.
Old 1st February 2005, 12:47   #22

in the small car segment the palio rules..my kid sister has one and i have used her caer a couple of times...it is very comfy
Old 1st February 2005, 12:53   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf
I completely agree to Technocrat...I have an alto and also had a HC vtec till last week...Used to drive both cars depending on occasion....weeknds were for vtec. Well talking bout alto its really awesome for long drives...My Blore -Mlore drive(360kms) was extremely revealing. The feel of alto seating is fabulous...Good lumbar support and needless to mention -VISIBILITY!!! Its not too low n not too high,just perfect! I think indica doesnt even come close to the comfort of an alto with regards to long drives!!! U need to drive it to know it. My judgement is in solid comparison with the City's seating so Im sure I make precise sense when I mention my comments on this.
u know what did you say,alto is very cramped and seats are nowhere even close to b+ segement cars,rearseats lose due to lack of width and height,front seats are only fine for short people and headrests are dummies.
Old 1st February 2005, 12:55   #24
Distinguished - BHPian

alto's seats are only better than the 800,800 has better headrests
Old 1st February 2005, 13:06   #25
Senior - BHPian

Firstly, there's no such thing as a best seat. How comfortable a seat is, depends on the drivers body structure. There is no seat that can be universally accepted.

While someone like me might find the M800 horrible to sit in, somebody who is on the lower side of 5 feet might find it the best (for his structure).

Shan2nu
Old 1st February 2005, 13:54   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by .anshuman
u know what did you say,alto is very cramped and seats are nowhere even close to b+ segement cars,rearseats lose due to lack of width and height,front seats are only fine for short people and headrests are dummies.
yeah i felt very comfortable & i have a short height of 5'10" dude pls read the post & have u personally driven Alto ??? if not then pls dont comment

The seat height of alto is quite high compared to the B+ segment car, the only big car i can comapre its seating is the Astra which has similar driving postion.. also I agre wid Shan2nu that seat comfortness will wary from person to person as per his/her body style
Old 1st February 2005, 16:35   #27
Team-BHP Support

Sail or Palio. Both are quite good. My wife has the Sail 1.6 her best friend has the S10. The Sail has the better ride but it's leg room is suited to only 2 adults in the front and 2-3 kids in the rear. The Palio has a bit more room but the ride is not has poised.
Old 1st February 2005, 16:46   #28
Senior - BHPian

Indica it is for me.

Drifter
Old 1st February 2005, 23:54   #29

indica is best followed by the palio,i disagree with techno

Last edited by priyanka : 1st February 2005 at 23:56.
Old 2nd February 2005, 00:00   #30
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat
yeah i felt very comfortable & i have a short height of 5'10" dude pls read the post & have u personally driven Alto ??? if not then pls dont comment

The seat height of alto is quite high compared to the B+ segment car, the only big car i can comapre its seating is the Astra which has similar driving postion.. also I agre wid Shan2nu that seat comfortness will wary from person to person as per his/her body style
1.i have driven alto lots of times both vx and lx,like most other cars

2. i disagree with the techno s post

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks