Team-BHP - Spotted Testing Suzuki MR Wagon
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Spotted Testing Suzuki MR Wagon (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/37341-spotted-testing-suzuki-mr-wagon-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by karanraheja (Post 769534)
The rear light in both cars is very much similar!

Exactly what i felt when i saw the pics!

Not just the lights, the rear design and even the side profile (towards rear) is very very similar! :eek:

The first pic is of a MR Wagon and yeah, it looks yuckkkk!!! Hope its never launched in India.........
The second pic is of the new 2008 Indica, saw several of those on the expressway over rthe last few months.

both cars have same no. MH12 TC 180.... the other one is new indica. means TATA..then tata is tasting MR WAGON too?? why?? i heard that suzuki cervo is on test too.with MH12 no. plate..my friends have seen one..

Quote:

Originally Posted by tushky (Post 769721)
both cars have same no. MH12 TC 180.... the other one is new indica. means TATA..then tata is tasting MR WAGON too?? why?? i heard that suzuki cervo is on test too.with MH12 no. plate..my friends have seen one..

MH12 TC 180 H and MH12 TC 180 E - dont know what that means but they seem different.

The second one looks more like the fusion to me. any further facelift expected in the fusion??

Quote:

The numbers are different in the last letter. Tata might be using these cars for some benchmarking or comparative analysis.

March month's Car India had spotted this car along with other TATA test mules. They reported that TATA is using it to improvise the NAno!

Probably a back-to-back test session against the competition....

Quote:

Its MH 14 in both registration not MH 12...

Quote:

Originally Posted by karanraheja (Post 769909)
Its MH 14 in both registration not MH 12...

oh yes.. m sorry...but still almost same no. plates...

May be technocrat got us the reason why splash launch is delayed.Good find buddie.Its all confusing with all these cars testing in india.Maybe they are looking at the options and yet to decide which is to be launched.Good strategy though.
ram

Yeah but I seriously pray that this car doesnt gets launched as its down right Ugly.

The second picture is of the New Tata Indica V3
You can make out the tall tail lamps
As of the first picture i dont think its very ungly, i think its better than the now Wagon R

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technocrat (Post 769305)
I spotted following cars on the way to Mahabaleshwar,

The car looks yuck. I believe it sports the same 1.1 engine as that of Wagon R.

Also spotted this white car but couldnt see it front.

Attachment 3325

Attachment 3324

Well everyone has different tastes but the car over all looked ugly to me

The front grille looks similar to i10