Team-BHP - Swift DZire prices!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Swift DZire prices! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/37460-swift-dzire-prices.html)

Name:  price.gif
Views: 12777
Size:  29.1 KB

Finally, the introductory price for Swift Dzire is available.. IMO, looks awesome! Must say, its gonna sell!

At first glance, it looks bang on cue. Is it ex-showroom Delhi?

The ZDi will definitely eat into the SX4 sales IMHO.

It seems to be coming from someone's monitor, an insider job :)

good prices, intrestingly logan prices site is under updation....

Quote:

Originally Posted by dadu (Post 772083)
It seems to be coming from someone's monitor, an insider job :)

Its from the webcast. Its all public info now!
great prices I must say.

Prices are also avaliable at Swift DZire set to create excitement in entry sedan segment

Petrol LXI VXI ZXI
Price(Rs) 4.49 lakhs 4.97 lakhs 5.90 Lakhs
Diesel LDI VDI ZDI
Price(Rs) 5.39 Lakhs 5.85 Lakhs 6.70 Lakhs

Now the diff in swift vdi and dzire vdi is just 35 k ..... now this is going to effect swift sales too

With that, I see the graveyards of a lot of other cars.

I think Logan will have a stiff resistence on sales numbers. The pricing look attractive..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kool_Kid (Post 772102)
Prices are also avaliable at Swift DZire set to create excitement in entry sedan segment

Petrol LXI VXI ZXI
Price(Rs) 4.49 lakhs 4.97 lakhs 5.90 Lakhs
Diesel LDI VDI ZDI
Price(Rs) 5.39 Lakhs 5.85 Lakhs 6.70 Lakhs

Now the diff in swift vdi and dzire vdi is just 35 k ..... now this is going to effect swift sales too

Nope Swift Vdi is only 5.19 in chennai
difference is almost 66K pal.

Interesting . I wonder what the ZDi model is offering for the 90k difference from the VDi model .

i think that now discounts will start,after launch of desire.

guys dont you think that 35k difference b/w the swift(hatch )and dzire would lead to decine in the sales of swift..??

Either ways it is killer price. Logan, Swift,SX4 and maybe even a lot of cars from the next step are going to get hit. I like it :D

Are theese on road prices or ex showroom?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ankit.jhamb (Post 772141)
i think that now discounts will start,after launch of desire.

guys dont you think that 35k difference b/w the swift(hatch )and dzire would lead to decine in the sales of swift..??

Swift Vdi costs about 5.20 ex showroom. So, there's a difference of 65k approx. And, to me, it seems to be pretty reasonable. The car is surely gonna eat up Getz/Swift/Logan/SX4/Feista/Aveo/NHC/Verna sales (provided Maruti is able to match the supply with the demand)

But, I would like to see the features available in ZDi version - will they be similar to what Swift ZXi has?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ankit.jhamb (Post 772141)

Yes. There'll be a good amount of people who wants a sedan in place of a hatch for that price. And if MSIL can produce enough cars and cope with the demand, then it will be good for them to balance the waiting period between these two.
If dZire eats into Swift's sales, I think MSIL would be happy.
Not in the case of SX4. MSIL better do something in this department. Where is the 1.9 MJD? We'll be very happy to see it coming soon.