Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: When is Fiat India going to shut down?
2005 : They cant survive any longer. 22 9.05%
2006 25 10.29%
2007 or in the whereabouts. 21 8.64%
I dont agree. Fiat India is here to stay - They will pull off a miracle. 175 72.02%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2009, 10:02   #376
Distinguished - BHPian

@Muneemmk: After reading your posts all over team-bhp forum about how unprofessional FIAT is? I seriously doubt the credibility of your remarks.

All I can say to your posts is "IGNORANCE IS BLISS"

Thanks

KP
Old 12th February 2009, 12:10   #377
BHPian

Fiat seems to be on track to realise the last option in the poll. Linea, by all accounts seems to have started on the right note. Atleast, what could have been deemed a miracle back then, wouldnt seem a miracle anymore, as and when it happens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muneemmk View Post
Many Fiat Fanboys are having second thoughts about their decision, it would be very good of them to shut shop and leave the country and spare the misery to thousands of unsuspecting victims, the Linea sales are good but the people who have booked the car dosen't seem to be very much happy.

A thing to take with a pich of salt is the opinion of a disgruntled ex-employee, applies everywhere and across Industry spectrums! And, the way this particlar ex-employee has been all over the place perhaps alludes to the fact and gives away quite a bit as well!

And, at the cost of reiterating, No, I'm no fanboy, dont own a Fiat, have owned an American car and presently drive a Japanese car!

Last edited by car'zy : 12th February 2009 at 12:12.
Old 12th February 2009, 12:23   #378
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car'zy View Post
Fiat seems to be on track to realise the last option in the poll. Linea, by all accounts seems to have started on the right note. Atleast, what could have been deemed a miracle back then, wouldnt seem a miracle anymore, as and when it happens!

A thing to take with a pich of salt is the opinion of a disgruntled ex-employee, applies everywhere and across Industry spectrums! And, the way this particlar ex-employee has been all over the place perhaps alludes to the fact and gives away quite a bit as well!
well said , but in this case i guess it has to be taken with a bucket full of salt
Old 12th February 2009, 13:35   #379
Team-BHP Support

Note from Mod :

Gentlemen,

This thread was started in 2005, 4 years ago.
I think the passing of time itself has answered the original question to an extent.

There are newer and more current threads that this discussion can be continued in.

Thread closed.

Thank you,
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks