Team-BHP - Want to burn money? Invest in a PAL dealership
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Want to burn money? Invest in a PAL dealership (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/3924-want-burn-money-invest-pal-dealership.html)

The prime loser from the liberalisation era - Premier Automobiles Ltd - is looking out for new dealerships Business Standard Linky

If you thought Fiat dealerships were bad, walk into a PAL dealership. If you thought that the San Storm was a poorly built car, check out Premiers new Sigma : A pathetic fusion between a mitsubishi body, a HM Ambassador diesel engine, Maruti interiors and 118NE wheels.

One would have thought that after being beaten black and blue by the multinational car companies (and Tata), Premier would come back with a competitive strategy.

Right.

To quote the Head : Sales & Marketing from this article

Quote:

Commenting on its marketing strategy, Akolkar said: ?We have stressed on niche segments and are not going to compete directly with any existing brand.
Mr. Akolkar, You are not competing directly with any existing brand simply because you CANNOT compete with them. PAL simply lacks the capabilities. Who are you trying to fool?

GTO

Saw one of those Sigmas that day...I guess they were named Galaxy too??? Truly disastrous!!!
Personally I feel, why dont they stop the company. Getting back Premier was like making a dead body stand from a grave with nothing left except its skeleton. They are making a laugh of themselves.

nobody in his right mind will like to invest in pal dealerships,i agree sigma will never sell good and even i doubt if they will be made to order considering the numbers they will be selling in.

i wonder if they will even sell one car
cmon the omni versa are better choices
as for the PAL dealerships, they are really freaky ... ive had bad times at some of them.
anyone know where i can check the sigma out but

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamborghini
i wonder if they will even sell one car
cmon the omni versa are better choices
as for the PAL dealerships, they are really freaky ... ive had bad times at some of them.
anyone know where i can check the sigma out but

Why do you want to waste time looking at crap? You were born to do better things in life

another rusted moron comin to life to be a history

Sorry P A L, my dad used to own couple of fiat when I was born.

yet another story with the inevitable tragic ending. WHY??

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat
Why do you want to waste time looking at crap? You were born to do better things in life

lol
so that i have enough confidence in me to know that my first car will be better built then a car that has been made by one of indias first companies

when will PAL learn. because of them even one of indias best automobile manufacturers has had a screwed up time in india - FIAT
(same name as taxis, and collaboration with PAL when they were new in india)

Want to burn money? Invest in a PAL dealership.
Or want to make money? Invest in a (unauthorized) PAL service center like RAC in Bangalore.

Lot of sad souls got their life back at RAC. Palio owners (I know two of them) are really happy after Sundaram.

Quote:

Want to burn money? Invest in a PAL dealership.
Or want to make money? Invest in a (unauthorized) PAL service center
PAL and Fiat India now have nothing to do with each other. So I presume what you meant is investing in an unauthorised Fiat India service center.

GTO

So PAL is planning to come back with an Omni killer? rl: rl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
Invest in a (unauthorized) PAL service center like RAC in Bangalore.

Lot of sad souls got their life back at RAC. Palio owners (I know two of them) are really happy after Sundaram.

Hmm, so you are saying there is an alternative to Sundaram in Bangalore. I guess we have to pay for the parts, but are the parts genuine? So, if I buy a Petra I am not completely in the mercy of Sundaram. What happens to warranty when you get an unauthorized garage to work on Fiats under warranty?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai
What happens to warranty when you get an unauthorized garage to work on Fiats under warranty?

A very valid question. Please ask Anoop about this issue. On the other hand, I don't think Fiat is going to mind about this :)