Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th May 2008, 11:41   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
That'll mean about 11.25-11.5 on-road Delhi, right? That's Civic territory & IMO they're going to find it tough to sell to our "Honda-centric" consumer base.

10L on-road would be much more like it.
10L on-road would be a fantastic price for the top end MJD Linea and I hope they manage to do that because even with the fabulous MJD and blue&Me the Linea will find it VERY tough to compete with the Civic. If Toyota launch the diesel Corolla then only God can help Fiat, Skoda and Chevrolet. Probably, marketing will have to be very sharp and innovative. The Linea will have a fabulous diesel engine, will/is probably the widest in the Civic/Octavia/Corolla/Magnum segment and the top spec is coming with Blue&Me (Read a interview where the Fiat India CEO said that.)

Diesel+Space+Technology should = bestseller.

But with Fiat nothing is impossible.
Old 10th May 2008, 11:55   #17
GTO
Team-BHP Support

A CNG kit on an already underpowered car! Man, what are they thinking? With the MJD gaining in popularity, it would be best for Fiat India to focus on meeting the demand for this instead. Long wait periods can deter customers away.
Old 10th May 2008, 12:06   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
I'm not here! I'm not here! I'm not here!
Zak How can you not be present in a Fiat thread. You should be appointed the Senior Advisor to Fiat IMO . Kidding
Old 10th May 2008, 13:41   #19
Senior - BHPian

Fiat India should stop playing around with Palio anymore, current options of 1.1, 1.3 MJD & 1.6 are good enough for the customers to choose from!

They should focus on new models like G Punto, Linea etc and further improve their Service levels across the country.
Old 10th May 2008, 16:14   #20
BHPian

CNG on the 1.6 palio stile at the same price of the current 1.6 would nice i feel
then maybe we can have 1.1 p, 1.3 d, 1.6 p, 1.6 cng
Old 10th May 2008, 16:52   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
Fiat India should stop playing around with Palio anymore, current options of 1.1, 1.3 MJD & 1.6 are good enough for the customers to choose from!

They should focus on new models like G Punto, Linea etc and further improve their Service levels across the country.

sure this is finneyp ? I cannot believe my eyes

sorry buddy but its good you didn't attack anyone this time.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks