Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th March 2018, 08:54   #61
BHPian

Re: Booked a car - Can I cancel the booking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smack_himanshu View Post
Nothing of that sort. But I seriously regret my buying decision with Audi Gurgaon. During the time of sale they did say we are making a relationship. This is what I get out of there so called relationship.
This is nothing but extortion. It's not like they are going to loose money by selling the unregistered car to someone else.

Write a stinker email to Audi India and even the top executives there. The dealership can't charge whatever they feel like as cancellation charges . Tomorrow, what would stop a dealership from charging 20% or higher as cancellation fees.
Old 16th March 2018, 09:01   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragavsr View Post
This is nothing but extortion. It's not like they are going to loose money by selling the unregistered car to someone else.

Write a stinker email to Audi India and even the top executives there. The dealership can't charge whatever they feel like as cancellation charges . Tomorrow, what would stop a dealership from charging 20% or higher as cancellation fees.
Would be helpful if some has email ids of top executives in Audi. Also Ragavsr, the cancellation charges is already 50% of booking amount if intimated after 7 calendar days.
Old 16th March 2018, 10:06   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smack_himanshu View Post
Would be helpful if some has email ids of top executives in Audi. Also Ragavsr, the cancellation charges is already 50% of booking amount if intimated after 7 calendar days.
I shocked to know that they are charging 50% for cancellation. This is clearly extortion from Audi dealer and if Audi is supporting this then it's even more shocking.

Almost no automotive reseller that I came across charges cancellation charges. Even two wheeler dealers refund all your money if you decide to cancel the booking for some reason.

Till you get the contact details of Audi India officials, you can try tweeting them. I remember someone getting a response to their tweet to Audi India.

Mods: probably this could be a separate thread as it is quite a serious issue and IMO needs more attention.

Last edited by the_skyliner : 16th March 2018 at 10:07. Reason: Request to mods

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks