Team-BHP - Query for Palio Sports owners!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Query for Palio Sports owners! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/4012-query-palio-sports-owners.html)

Guys, bought Palio Sport 1.2 4 months back...being my first car wasn't very particular abt the accessories & inspection. stupid:

I realised recently that the fifth wheel is normal (not alloy like the other four). Palio owners please: lemme know if its the standard or the dealer duped me.

hey dere congrats on your purchase !! keep it revving
they havent duped u dude as in case only 4 alloys and one steel wheel is available with the car on your purchase and it aint with only fiat but also with other companies ...

which color did you get, I think you dont get formula red in 1.2 sport . its normal; nothin to do with dealer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulken Auto
which color did you get, I think you dont get formula red in 1.2 sport . its normal; nothin to do with dealer

palio 1.2 sport is the only varient in which u get the formula red (correct me if i am wrong)

But I got formula red on 1.9 d. yes the brochure says formula red for sport only. Mine was a custom color though, you can order it for 10k extra hheeheh . sorry bro my bad

Quote:

But I got formula red on 1.9 d. yes the brochure says formula red for sport only. Mine was a custom color though, you can order it for 10k extra hheeheh . sorry bro my bad

clap: kool yaa i never knew this

cool
but as long as you get one with coloured bumpers.
sandeep bro i have a GTX and it only comes with 4 alloys and 1 steel. even mercs do this so dont worry

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandeepdeshmukh
Guys, bought Palio Sport 1.2 4 months back...being my first car wasn't very particular abt the accessories & inspection. stupid:

I realised recently that the fifth wheel is normal (not alloy like the other four). Palio owners please: lemme know if its the standard or the dealer duped me.

Congrats on your car. I also own a Palio 1.2 ELX NV Purple color and am from Bangalore.

Yes. It is the standard. When I was checking with Sundaram about NV Sport, they told me that you will get 4 alloys and a steel. Looks like this is a standard practice. The dealer hasn't duped you.

most cars with alloys as std option offer only four wheels as alloys ive seen palios,ikons and skodas,i m not sure abt d segementers

now even canary yellow previously available only s10 is available on 1.2 and 1.9d also,

Quote:

What...you paid 10k for formula red in Palio D? I think the dealer duped you. I did not pay any premium for my similar car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by satish_appasani
What...you paid 10k for formula red in Palio D? I think the dealer duped you. I did not pay any premium for my similar car.

oH I wanted the car in 2 days, may be got it from some body, I didnt care much

yaa butt i have 5 alloys on my accent tornado .... even the spare is an alloy ... then i think hyundai is really good...or is it becauseits a upsegment so it has 5

Korean often try to push up their valueformoney aspect by providing more goodies as compared to their counterparts ;) otherwise its pretty much an industry standard to keep the spare tire as a spare tire itself and not a replacement tire.

the spare tire in the boot is never an alloy ..its steel ...very normal ...
and i happen to see a White Palio Sport 1.2 , at the FIAT showroom in Dlehi ..

cheers