Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th September 2010, 11:18   #841
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
I got a Ferrari scaled down model(F50) from Shell during my last filling.
Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinj12 View Post
Which bunk? You do a tank full?
I regularly tank up my ninja at the Shell bunk in Sadashivanagar. I got these scale models at this bunk.

The offer is on for 2 months and one needs to fill for a minimum of 350 bucks (normal or premium, doesnt matter).

BTW the price of shell fuel is down by 30 paise and premium petrol now costs Rs. 60.60/- in bangalore.
Old 14th September 2010, 11:52   #842
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambuhere1 View Post
Punterji, Did you ask for it or they gave you on their own. I need to do a tankfill today/tomorrow. Let me know your reply. Will keep you posted !
I did not ask them anything. I wasn't even aware of such an offer. I just told them to fill the tank and then gave them my card once done. When the girl brought back the bill, she gave me the car and the card to fill it .
Old 14th September 2010, 11:59   #843
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newpunter View Post
I did not ask them anything. I wasn't even aware of such an offer. I just told them to fill the tank and then gave them my card once done. When the girl brought back the bill, she gave me the car and the card to fill it .
Yup, the same thing happened with my Brother. Good thing we went for a trip and promptly my bro went and filled it a couple of days later to get the next car. 2 more to go. hehe
Old 14th September 2010, 12:15   #844
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRRaj View Post
Yup, the same thing happened with my Brother. Good thing we went for a trip and promptly my bro went and filled it a couple of days later to get the next car. 2 more to go. hehe
What a waste, I just filled up for 1800 in my car, not tank full BTW are they giving this in all Shell bunks? The one which I fill in, never suggested me anything like this. Am sure they would boast about the offer otherwise.

The price of Shell Normal Petrol is 58.10 now.
Old 14th September 2010, 12:24   #845
BHPian

Filled up at Shell Mysore, on Hunsur road, on Sunday - normal petrol was @ 57.10, but they did not give any Ferrari, only a windscreen wash. Will try the OMR Shell in bangalore sometime.

Does anybody know whether Shell OMR (beside big bazaar) gives the Ferraris?
Old 14th September 2010, 17:34   #846
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
Me too.

I regularly tank up my ninja at the Shell bunk in Sadashivanagar. I got these scale models at this bunk.

The offer is on for 2 months and one needs to fill for a minimum of 350 bucks (normal or premium, doesnt matter).

BTW the price of shell fuel is down by 30 paise and premium petrol now costs Rs. 60.60/- in bangalore.

Damn those wretched creatures, I gave them business worth 550/-. Next time I go,surely will ask.

BTW, their Diesel is too expensive. The difference is around 5 bucks/litre.
Old 14th September 2010, 17:36   #847
BHPian

Shell Normal petrol is still 58.10 and I believe Normal petrol at PSU bunks is 58.17.
So, for now shell is better and cheaper that the rest.

Regards,
Old 15th September 2010, 11:41   #848
BHPian

I got my Ferrari Spider model today from Shell (Graphite India bunk) for filling up my car with petrol worth Rs 1500+. Inquired with them about the exact offer and here are the details -

Offer is valid till 25th October. You get the model ferrari car if you fill your 2-wheeler with fuel worth more than 350/- and your 4-wheeler with fuel worth more than 1500/-. There is no condition that you have to go for a full tank.

I plan to get two more cars before 25th October by filling up my bike and car .
Old 15th September 2010, 13:39   #849
BHPian

Offer is valid till 25th October. You get the model ferrari car if you fill your 2-wheeler with fuel worth more than 350/- and your 4-wheeler with fuel worth more than 1500/-. There is no condition that you have to go for a full tank.

Is this offer anywhere in Chennai ?....

I got an offer earlier this month that I fill in 100 ltrs petrol in a month and I get a car wash free... and I got them done as well..
Old 15th September 2010, 14:23   #850
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguru View Post
I am not sure about Chennai.

Quote:
I got an offer earlier this month that I fill in 100 ltrs petrol in a month and I get a car wash free... and I got them done as well..
That offer was probably from the Shell bunk owner, this offer is from Shell itself.
Old 15th September 2010, 14:24   #851
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Going through the thread, I guess no; let me see if I can drop in at Porur Shell today & enquire on this offer.

Quote:
How do you even know these offers? Just visiting them for fuelling or do you get SMS? How does one register for it?

But where do you get the car washed? Is there a provision with Shell to get it done or do they have some tie-ups?
Old 15th September 2010, 17:06   #852
BHPian

How do you even know these offers? Just visiting them for fuelling or do you get SMS? How does one register for it?

But where do you get the car washed? Is there a provision with Shell to get it done or do they have some tie-ups?[/quote]

Well I came to know when I was fuelling it at the Vadapalani bunk. The guy gave a slip and promoted the offer. So I ensured I tanked it for 100 lts within a month.

The car wash was done besides the bunk itself. They shampooed it, but polishing though. the offer is only at the Vadapalani and Porur bunks.
Old 15th September 2010, 20:21   #853
Senior - BHPian

Ok, the information is confirmed that this offer is running only in Karnataka. I got this confirmed from the manager at Shell Pump in Porur. In TN, there's no such promotion; for that matter, I guess in the entire country, except KA. So KA guys, enjoy!!!

@FunnyGuru - Yes, I noticed it today that Shell Porur has a car wash. This is news to me since I visit here occasionally but haven't noticed yet. Tks.

Last edited by aargee : 15th September 2010 at 20:22.
Old 15th September 2010, 22:38   #854
BHPian

The offer is available in Bangalore, last week I filled up in Mysore, and was not offered anything.

There are a total of 6 models available in this scheme - F2005, Enzo, F430, 360 Spider, F50, Super America. Runs till October 25. One car for fuel worth Rs 350 in bike or Rs 1500 in car.

Today I got the F430 after filling my bike for Rs 350. Others to follow.
Old 17th September 2010, 09:10   #855
Senior - BHPian

I got F2005 for filling petrol worth 2K. Cost per litre for normal was 58.20.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks