Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2008, 19:02   #61
Senior - BHPian

The GM dealer at Trichy still hasn't seen the 'new' car or know about its pricing etc. Have any of the GM dealers elsewhere given details about the vehicle?

@Karan: It took me a while to figure out what Autoincar was. Saw the website just now!
Old 5th November 2008, 14:28   #62
BHPian

After the Spark, Now it is U-VA's price cut. I saw a newspaper advertisement with 3.9L Starting with 3 years 75K warranty.
Old 5th November 2008, 15:50   #63
BHPian

Great looking car. But there will be a lot of stripping done before it is launched in India. First with the steering wheel, it might be some not so good looking one we will get, then the alloys, engine and so it goes on
Old 23rd January 2009, 15:35   #64
Senior - BHPian

New Uva Rocks

Waiting for this new beauty to launch? Hope by June 2009 she will be here. 1.2l engine is ok but 1.3l MJD will be a dream come true. If so, I afraid that the lower version of MJD may be in the hands of Taxi Guys.

I am very much happy with the current UVA. It handles well, rides well and returning good FE around 16kmpl (without AC) and 14kmpl (with AC). The space inside as well as cabin insulation is awesome. Two things which took me little time to adjust was (1.) Peep through window glass at sharp turning to avoid blind spot due to very thick A-pillar (2.) A special knack to engage the reverse gear.

Regards
Old 26th January 2009, 09:14   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by myavu View Post
Waiting for this new beauty to launch? Hope by June 2009 she will be here. 1.2l engine is ok but 1.3l MJD will be a dream come true. If so, I afraid that the lower version of MJD may be in the .
Any source that can confirm this. I am to buy a U-VA, but can wait till June if this is true.
Old 26th January 2009, 12:04   #66
BHPian

UVA looks good. Especially in the Ivory white color. Its outstanding finish.

And driver comfort is unparalleled in hatcbacks
Old 30th January 2009, 19:22   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidsnail View Post
Any source that can confirm this. I am to buy a U-VA, but can wait till June if this is true.
If you can, wait till June/July. Sure U-VA is due for a makeover. Else next option is i20 Asta.

Many in TeamBHP complaining about U-VA's underpowered engine and dull dash. But try TD few KMs in all sort of roads and you will feel the difference.

Regards

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks