Team-BHP - Toyota Prado
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Toyota Prado (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/4336-toyota-prado.html)

Just when to check out the Toyota Landcruiser Vx.
Priced at around 40 lacs Is the SUV overpriced? As a M - Class would come around 45 lacs and a Pajero around 32 lacs.
Here are a few pictured i took there. The car was locked so could not take pictures from inside and didnot bother to get it opened as Every one in the showroom was pouncing over the Innova. There was such a mad rush that all sales men where in the innova :p

dude thTS THE PRADO .....!!!!!! SO TERM IT THE PRADO FIRST.

Hey Maybach,

Very nice pictures.

I feel the Prado is not overpriced especially compared to the Pajero.

The only negative point I see is that it is a petrol, while the Pajero is a turbocharged diesel. But then too the Prado shells out 231.7 bhp compared to 118.5 bhp of the Pajero.

Compared to the M-Class, its very difficult since it comes back to the same old fight. Latest Japanese Technology vs Latest German Technology. But I still wouldn't call it overpriced.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitroxx
dude thTS THE PRADO .....!!!!!! SO TERM IT THE PRADO FIRST.

The prado is also known as the landcruiser.

hey gordan, agree: with you the prado is a generation ahead of the pajero.

Quote:

Originally Posted by maybach
The prado is also known as the landcruiser.

Not every Landcruiser is a Prado but

maybach the term babe is general but not every babe is your babe so in fact not every landcruiser is a prado

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitroxx
maybach the term babe is general but not every babe is your babe so in fact not every landcruiser is a prado

rl:

stratos made it clear but i don't think it could have put in a better way than this !

manson .

the wheels suck big time on it....may suit an armada not a 40lac car

The problem with the Prado I think is that you'll spend 40 lakhs and then every second car on the road will be a Prado. Same with Pajero.

The Merc is damn ugly, and looks like it will break into pieces if you take it offroad. And as far as performance goes, it's not an X5.

I think the Terracan does the job for much less. Also try and check out the Jeep Grand Cherokee and Nissan X-Trail.

Hey dude.
good pictures..
Shinrai toyota had a blue colour prado but like you when i wnet to see the innova, it was so crowded, one could barely walk.. forget about sitting in the car.
I still have to see the car properly and hopefully i will see the prado too.

in india we have the land cruiser prado....abrad its called landcruiser....
also land crusier amazon in eurpoe and us

Quote:

Originally Posted by vishnugnair
in india we have the land cruiser prado....abrad its called landcruiser....
also land crusier amazon in eurpoe and us

Well.. Amazon is a different looking version with different trim levels if I am not wrong and for that matter there is another version called Colorado also!!