Team-BHP - Spotted a highly Camouflaged car
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Spotted a highly Camouflaged car (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/43737-spotted-highly-camouflaged-car.html)

Hi guys,

Spotted a testing car today near my place. I have taken 2 photos which I will upload in the evening. Could not take more photos as the driver spotted me and started shouting at me and I was already late for the meeting so I let it go. The driver was very aggressive and he started running towards me the moment he saw I was taking snaps.

About the car:

It was blue (rear) and white (front) in color. The grill was in line with headlights so it could not be Grande Punto. Overall height of the car was very much like Getz. My guess is it could be i20. Please forgive me for the distant photos. I did not waste time negotiating with the driver and clicking few more photos. please: forgive me for the same.

What was approximate length ?
It could be new A-star also ( with covers after the initial revealation in media ) or it could also be Honda Fit.

we are watching this space.... plz load asap :)

stupid:. I went fast and then realized this car. By the time I started clicking snaps, the driver shouted. The overall length of the car was almost like Getz. Its a hatchback. It was not a small car. The height was a bit low though. I am going through google on small cars to identify the similarities. I pray this car would be there tomorrow as well when I will have my camera instead of mobile phone with me so I can zoom in to click the snaps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by svsantosh (Post 932046)
we are watching this space.... plz load asap :)

I hope I would not disappoint you.

@neon - where did you spot it? we puneites can keep an eye. :)

Spotted it at Kothrud. Opposite to Paranjape school, near Kothrud telephone excchange. The road that goes to Kumar parisar and further to Guruganesh nagar.

NeoOnWheels, please don't forget to watermark the images. You can do that easily at PicMarkr.com

you have the pics on your cell.
Then what are you waiting for sport?
Go ahead and let the scoop be...

cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorheadinc (Post 932330)
you have the pics on your cell.
Then what are you waiting for sport?
Go ahead and let the scoop be...

cheers

Its on phone memory. I need Motorola MotoMing s/w to download the images. I tried connecting it directly to the comp but then it does not work on USB storage mode unless you have memory card in which I dont have and thus the photos are in phone memory. On top of that, company does not allow to connect external devices :Frustrati

Well, this coincides with tushky spotting the i20 getting unloaded at ARAI. Considering that it's right behind the MIT college hill in Kothrud, you might have just seen an i20 undergoing ARAI testing!

Pune means Either - TATA or Fiat. However, it could also be a distant possibility that it was Mahindra Renult who were testing Sandero. However, it'll all be clear when you post the pics.

i bet it is either some new fiat model or the gets replacement..

post the pics soon dude.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fx45 (Post 932358)
i bet it is either some new fiat model or the gets replacement..

post the pics soon dude.

Why would Getz replacement be in Pune? Unless its going to ARAI.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoonwheels (Post 932336)
Its on phone memory. I need Motorola MotoMing s/w to download the images. I tried connecting it directly to the comp but then it does not work on USB storage mode unless you have memory card in which I dont have and thus the photos are in phone memory. On top of that, company does not allow to connect external devices :Frustrati

Neo, did you take a note of the car number? was it MH registered or TN?

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoonwheels (Post 932336)

Torturing us (BHPians) by telling us that you possibly have pics of a new car and not being able to upload them immediately should be made a criminal offense :)

Remember the number (or just the state part)? Could it be the I20 if not the GP?

I know I am acting as if a criminal lol:. As I said, i realized it when I went ahead and then stopped as soon as my brain interpreted something weird I have spotted. number plate is not visible in the pic. I doubt there is any on the front side.

I doubt it is GP. The grill in GP is below headlight line. Whereas this had in line with headlights.

I googled it just now. The front end resembles something like i20 :-

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/images/...o_223960_7.jpg

and

http://www.tuningnews.net/news/08030...side-eu-37.jpg