Team-BHP - Pics: Volvo XC90 SUV spotted in Bombay.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Pics: Volvo XC90 SUV spotted in Bombay. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/43776-pics-volvo-xc90-suv-spotted-bombay.html)

Spotted this beautiful XC90 Today. Took most of the small road. A couple of cars had to back up to let this beauty go. Also, it was with the last gen S350 with the AMG kit that i clicked and posted a month or so ago. Look how big it is as compared to the Nissan X Trail.

Ah what a nice car! Looks very classy!

Its the practical person's SUV!

we were going to buy this suv but looks were not up too mark.features good though.

Isnt this car available across, through the dealers ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fountainheader (Post 933076)
Isnt this car available across, through the dealers ?

yes it is. i think there are a couple more in bombay.

Spotted this in Bangalore, next to a Flying Spur. Does the HRG symbol signify anything special ?

yes guys thats right it is the worlds safest SUV-the Volvo XC 90 it is 1 awesome SUV-really a sturdy car,havent TD it but my friend in Sweden told me about the diesel.no idea about the petrol. gives u a good mileage of about 11kpl thats good for that kind of weight.

well as far as the HRG is concerned its nothing to with the car-(experts please update this if you have got any information about the HRG.)

Wow! Nice find Cyrus. I remember seeing the S80 sedan near the airport petrol pump. Class apart!

Cyrus there are four Xc90's in Bombay, i have seen three this is the fourth. there are four or five in Delhi.
My father test drove the XC90 and was not happy with the space and the rear seating. the features were excellant but he felt it was a waste of money and for people who wanted to believe they were driving an Suv that just a tad bigger than a Crv. The supriseing part was that the person who came to show my father the car was great praises for the Range Rover and the Touareg.

so many of them on the streets of mumbai

Since I couldn't find any thread on Volvo XC90 I start this thread. Mods: you may add on to the thread suitable if any.

I saw this one at an highway restaurant named Express Inn at the entrance of Mumbai from Ahmdabad high way. I was on my way from Delhi.

Spotted an XC 90 on JVLR today around 12 PM. It seemed to be that the vehicle belonged to a consulate. I am guessing as it had xxx CC xxx kind of registration plates.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dieseltuned (Post 3285613)
Spotted an XC 90 on JVLR today around 12 PM. It seemed to be that the vehicle belonged to a consulate. I am guessing as it had xxx CC xxx kind of registration plates.

I was puzzled to see the thread title. You've just bumped up a 5 year old thread!

With Volvo having started India operations and the sedans and SUVs including XC90 already launched here, I'm not sure if an XC90 spotting really warrants a discussion anymore.

Dear Sir,

I am aware that I have bumped up an old thread. But, this was my first time i spotted an XC90 in Bombay and that too with different registration plates, so thought of putting it up

stupid: