Team-BHP - Indica Vista Official Brochure! EDIT: Vista Now Launched
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Indica Vista Official Brochure! EDIT: Vista Now Launched (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/44375-indica-vista-official-brochure-edit-vista-now-launched.html)

don't ask me anything about it. launch is on saturday.

enjoy the full car in all its glory!

whoh whoh whoh! this is awesome!!!

thanks for sharing this information. So we have 3 engine options and the car looks good too.

will wait till this week end to see the car in flesh. again- thanks for sharing this info.

I thought Indica will be available with a multi Jet.. :eek:, Same as in Swift and Palio..

Amazing. I love the interiors. I does look roomy. So one more addition to the TATA stable? Or replacement for Indica?
OT: after v2 I thought its v3. So, a all new release like Windows vista. Next what? SP1, SP2, etc :)

Sid - great find! thanks for uploading.

so now the fab 1.3 multijet goes mainstream. This's gonna get some good takers. Interiors looks better than the regular Indica. I am curious to see the prices. I also have a feeling an Indigo based on this is defninitely going to look good.

lets hope they did work on the quality levels for the new one.

Quadrajet is the same multijet engine. Tata have given a different name. I am repenting my Indica DLG buy now. Had got in March this year. The specs looks very good. Any inofrmation on price.

@Mjothi: Yes, it is available with the MultiJet - See the engine specs - 1248 Common Rail Diesel. I am positive that it's the same engine planted in Palio and Swift D.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pal-leo (Post 946262)
I thought Indica will be available with a multi Jet.. :eek:, Same as in Swift and Palio..

Yes, It is available in multi jet. here it is called quadra jet and is available in 2 variants. aura and aqua. You can compare the specifications of quadrajet with multijet or ddis

I must say that this is a great effort from my Tata!

Nice ! but one big let down is the center mounted speedo . I personally hate that :Frustrati

I think it resembles the Chevy Spark in many ways. Look wise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevertouchme (Post 946280)
@Mjothi: Yes, it is available with the MultiJet - See the engine specs - 1248 Common Rail Diesel. I am positive that it's the same engine planted in Palio and Swift D.

Me? No, it was Pal-leo. Anyway, you answered to his questions. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by khan_sultan (Post 946291)
One thing I noticed is the absence of a tachometer though.

@Khan_Sultan
It has tachometer in Aqua & Aura.

OT: So, Got BHP changed to Got MUD :)

the car looks good man. just hope that it lives up to expectations in flesh too. Must say that this car could signal the 'arrival' of TATA.

One thing I noticed is the absence of a tachometer though.

This indica looks a bit Sparkish but with the multijet, should be fun to drive. So the potential Swift VDi buyers have an option now.

Good move Tata... Other than the interior, looks pretty good. And now for some more safety features like ABS and airbags........

It would be very interesting to see how they do the pricing. The interiors surely look good.