Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd October 2008, 23:24   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

@benkey2, suggest you slow down the process. Ask them to wait till this confusion is cleared. They may make some noises about the car having been ordered etc, but I guess you will be able to hold them off. Not asking for a refund should also help you convince them that you are not cancelling the booking.
Old 4th October 2008, 01:31   #17
BHPian

@condor
thanx, the moment i read about the lauch in this thread, i called the sales exec. and asked about my booking. as u said, i got a reply that they placed the order. then i told him the new models and he was uaware of the launch. then i asked him whether i can opt the new model. he said that i can and he said he will call me tomorrow after consulting with manager. i guess they havent placed the orders since that guy last week told me that they will accumulate all bookings from previous month and place order in the first week of next month. though i have paid the advance on last week of sep, they will probably place order either tomorrow or monday. i wil update once i get the call from him.
Old 4th October 2008, 08:29   #18
Senior - BHPian

it seems to be a good deal. at just 16k more , you get a lot more goodies.
-Power windows all around ( this alone will cost you 14k)
-Steering wrap
-Body coloured rub rails and ORVM's with chrome trim ( not very practical IMHO scratches on the black ones are not very noticeable)
-beeps for door open, seat belt unused
-Rear de fogger

as long as they were at it, they could have added the chrome ringed dials for the speedo and tacho found in the indica DLX

on the other hand , you can get the PW fitted aftermarket.

Last edited by greenhorn : 4th October 2008 at 08:35.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks