Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2008, 04:00   #16
BANNED

Wow! That's a brilliant effort. All thanks to you and your better half. Keep it up guys!

It's indeed a very cute looking car. I like the front as well as the rear. Love to have one at home.
Tata deserves all praises to make this dream car into a reality. We were all doubtful about it even after it's debut at the Auto Expo.
OFF TOPIC:
Those who complain about this car being a traffic nuisance are very selfish in my opinion. If we can buy/have a car, why not let my neighbour have one too? If not for this dream car, many will spend their whole life lugging around their family of 5 in a 100cc 2wheeler.
Now, this has been argued many times on different threads. Ain't it?

@AAgoswamy. It's very clear from the pictures that they were clicked from the passenger side of the car.
Old 30th September 2008, 04:06   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by byzanram View Post
Thanks aaggoswami!
Well, none of these pictures are taken by me. They have been clicked by my dear wife, who was sitting beside me in my Honda City! BTW I am extremely careful about safety and road sense. Would never in life drive and take photos or for that matter even use my mobile phone while driving!!

regards,
Ram
with you @ byzanram, you are wearing a white T and a gold kada in your left hand, with one ring each in both hands and you also wear a square shaped wrist watch with black dial in your right hand, but the person talking the pic (i,e your dear wife) was wearing a Grey T and wears a golden chain type strap watch with white dial..

correct me if iam wrong on this...just giving my findings from the pictures posted by you, that you were not driving and clicking pictures at the same time..

Last edited by RuffRyder : 30th September 2008 at 04:07.
Old 30th September 2008, 04:35   #18
BHPian

Looks good. Wish some cars which are 7 or 8 times expensive looked as good as this!

Unlike what the media says Nano has set the pulses of automotive enthusiasts across price ladders. I know one person who wants to buy it. His other two cars are around 70 lakhs each!
Old 30th September 2008, 05:53   #19
Senior - BHPian

Wow!! Whatta scoop!!! Thanks for the pics Ram.

Looks like we may have a launch in Oct after all - though volumes may not be coming out until the alternative plant chugs out more of these li'l machines. Tata will definitely have a second round of "wow" and "kudos" once these are retailed!
Old 30th September 2008, 06:02   #20
BHPian

wow!~ it looks very sexy. thanks for sharing
Old 30th September 2008, 06:14   #21
Ali
BHPian

Nice observation Ruff Ryder!

The car looks better from the front. I think would look much better in Black or Red color.
Old 30th September 2008, 06:30   #22
Senior - BHPian

Excellent capture. The NANO looks cute on indian roads. And the yellow one, is awesome. Tata said it will be launched as planned in October. So we are almost nearing the launch. Cheers
Old 30th September 2008, 07:51   #23
BANNED

Alright, the car looks good. They will look like butterflies on the road

This will make for a nice office commute car. I wish TATA would come up with a hybrid version of this thing, then it will rock!!
Old 30th September 2008, 08:02   #24
Senior - BHPian

did anyone notice how the thing wasn't camouflaged like the indica vista test mules?
and to add that the folks at the wheel were downright sociable, allowing these pics and even the interiors.
Most of the others who try to take pictures of cars which are being tested end up getting forced off the road by the agressive test drivers who dont want any pics taken, and get abused by them if any pics do get taken.
Kudos to the openness !
PS: do i smell cheap viral advertising
Old 30th September 2008, 08:12   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
did anyone notice how the thing wasn't camouflaged like the indica vista test mules?
But it was launced in a show and was shown almost in every dailys, magazines, TV shows etc all over the world. So may be that why.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
Kudos to the openness !
Yes, other way of Marketing
Old 30th September 2008, 08:14   #26
Team-BHP Support

Excellent pics, Byzanram. Thanks for sharing them.
The Nano certainly makes you feel like you want to own one, and my wife has taken a particular liking to it. You never know, this may find its way as a member of my family.
Old 30th September 2008, 08:27   #27
BHPian

Nice pictures of Nano. Nano Rocks. This car would redefine the way people travel in India. Kudos to Tata's for coming out with such a great product. And great pics Ram.
Old 30th September 2008, 09:02   #28
BHPian

Fantastic pics. Appriciate the effort taken to take these and share them with us.
The Nano does look cute!

How good were the interiors (seats, material, space, etc) ?
Old 30th September 2008, 09:24   #29
Senior - BHPian

Oh no... Looks like TATA can't get the Indica's design out of their heads! The back of NANO looks like Indica, but little smaller. C'mon TATA, produce some good looking car..! Like the Smart...!
Old 30th September 2008, 09:26   #30
Senior - BHPian

Wonderful pictures. I am in love with the car. Thanks a ton Ram and Mrs. Ram for the pics.

OT: DId anyone notice the gear stick shape? Its weird! Looks like, errr...I don't want to get banned!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks