Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd April 2005, 12:02   #31
Senior - BHPian

congrats man, nice choice of car, wonder what the colour looks like. ( or is it that standard Petra silver?)
Old 4th April 2005, 13:43   #32
Senior - BHPian

Thanks everyone. No mods for me right now. Maybe in a years time. I am not a fast driver.

Had my first long drive in my Petra yesterday. Took the expressway upto Lonavala. The car is a beauty. I liked it's handling. Did not throw it around though as she is still in her runnning-in period. I had got back from Kolkata the previous evening and was in no mood for a longer drive.

On a sadder note, I saw an M800 totally smashed up on the way back to Mumbai. Read in the newspaper that three people lost their lives - the driver, his wife and their 2 year old son. :( The car did look totally crumpled from the front. But I was hoping for the best. Drive safely.

And yeah, I just hope Fiat gets its act together.

P.S. The colour is Hazel Grey.
Old 25th April 2005, 13:01   #33
BHPian

Hello All Dudes on the block,

About a Month back I bought a Fiat Petra and since then have been enjpoying every bit of it.
Great Car in build quality, speed, pick up and over all the Ride quality.I always admired the design curves of petra/seina/Palios, It reminds me of Europian cars running smoothly on roads.

A large boot space which has the flixiblity of expanding by folding your rear seats is really amazing.I was able to bring 2 Jumbo size Bean bags from Market place by my Black Beauty.

I have seen people writing bad About Fiat, Just to tell them.. If you love someone, You dont stop loving it by people writtingor saying bad about it. People who are planning to buy cars with range from 5- 6 lacs, Go and take a test drive of Petra and you will definitely know the difference.

Happy Driving to all of you!!

Bye
Old 27th April 2005, 21:04   #34
Senior - BHPian

congratulations typeOnegative on new car
enjoy you car

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks