Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2009, 14:13   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post
Can somebody help me out with the cost of the front bumper and the side view mirror assembly along with the glass for the Palio pre NV edition?

Thanks in advance
The bumper is between 6k and 7k. The side mirror assembly is between 2k and 3k. Recently my friend got the bumper replaced from concord but its was for his 1.6 stile, quoted Rs. 6600/-.

You may have to make it sure which brand of side mirror they are offering. The ones in 1.2 is magnetti marelli, but in stile they are some crappo ones which is anyway different in design.
Old 23rd December 2009, 14:17   #47
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Pujari View Post
The bumper is between 6k and 7k. The side mirror assembly is between 2k and 3k. Recently my friend got the bumper replaced from concord but its was for his 1.6 stile, quoted Rs. 6600/-.

You may have to make it sure which brand of side mirror they are offering. The ones in 1.2 is magnetti marelli, but in stile they are some crappo ones which is anyway different in design.
Thanks mate!. Will check with Concorde or Prerana for the exact part number and get a quote for the parts.
Old 24th December 2009, 10:27   #48
BHPian

@nkrishnap I recently got my ORVM casing changed it cost me 2K (1600 for the unit and 400 for the painting) at an authorised service center. The bumper too shouldnt be more than 3-3.5K + painting.
Old 24th June 2010, 09:38   #49
Senior - BHPian

Palio phased out

Palio petrol version has been discontinued, but diesel is still available. I got this info from Concorde motors.
Old 5th October 2013, 18:55   #50
BHPian

Re: Fiat announces reduction in Palio spare prices!

Can someone share me the OEM part list for Palio 1.2 NV?

Thanks in advance
Old 9th October 2013, 12:23   #51
BHPian

Hi All

I am looking for engine mounts for my 2003 Palio GTX, specifically for C Mount which supports the gear box as told to me by the SA.

As per the SA, A & B mounts support the engine and the C mount is for the Gearbox. I need to replace only the C mount, but dont mind buying all the 3 mounts if its in a package.

I am not able to find the mounts for 1.6 GTX in the fiat service center or 99rpm.

Please let me know where to locate these as no body is able to confirm it the package will have all the 3 mounts

Regards
Old 9th October 2013, 16:06   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrda View Post
Hi All

I am looking for engine mounts for my 2003 Palio GTX, specifically for C Mount which supports the gear box as told to me by the SA.

As per the SA, A & B mounts support the engine and the C mount is for the Gearbox. I need to replace only the C mount, but dont mind buying all the 3 mounts if its in a package.

I am not able to find the mounts for 1.6 GTX in the fiat service center or 99rpm.

Please let me know where to locate these as no body is able to confirm it the package will have all the 3 mounts

Regards
Fiat Service Center should be able to procure it for you. Other options -
1 -> Kava Automobiles - Mumbai
2 -> Shetty Automobiles - Mumbai
3 -> Scrap Yards - Pudupet/Chennai, Kurla/Mumbai, Shivajinagar/Bangalore
Old 9th October 2013, 16:40   #53
BHPian

Have you guys tried 99rpm.com? I've heard they're pretty good & sell pretty much all original the spares of Fiat. They are however not the official vendor though.
Old 9th October 2013, 18:57   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoombiee View Post
Fiat Service Center should be able to procure it for you. Other options -
1 -> Kava Automobiles - Mumbai
2 -> Shetty Automobiles - Mumbai
3 -> Scrap Yards - Pudupet/Chennai, Kurla/Mumbai, Shivajinagar/Bangalore
Tried Kava automobiles, but he was getting confused as to what is A, B & C Mount. Also he was not able to confirm if all the 3 mount will be there in the package.

Will try with Shetty Automoblies & Kava again

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshanker View Post
Have you guys tried 99rpm.com? I've heard they're pretty good & sell pretty much all original the spares of Fiat. They are however not the official vendor though.
I have tried 99rpm, the guy is pretty efficient and prompt. Bought spares like brake discs, pad, antenna etc..

The best thing is he will let you know upfront if its OEM or After market

Regards
chandrda is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks