Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th December 2008, 16:22   #31
BHPian

Honda City GXI still available?

Is Honda City GXI still available with dealers? Any clues about Pune dealers? I am considering it, because NHC is simple out of my reach!
Old 27th December 2008, 17:08   #32
BHPian

Last heard few of the Mumbai dealers had 2-3 cars still available, with about 1 lakh discount on the actual prices. Check with the dealers.
Old 27th December 2008, 19:44   #33
BHPian

hi, i got a GXi variant with a total discount of 70000/= as it was the only avail model then and i specifically wanted a white color. i guess i did not have much choice. and the EXi variant doesnt not come with alloys. i know tht for sure. and yeah linkway had a black color gxi but the color was main thing i was looking out for.
guys can u suggest is there any extended warranty on honda city zx? and how much should it cost? also is it worth it?
Old 27th December 2008, 21:16   #34
BHPian

Lets collect the data and share it with all.

Even I am keen to go for a OHC.

This way we can determine whats the best deal around and who has stock of the cars..

---Ash
Old 27th December 2008, 23:57   #35
Distinguished - BHPian

Arya Honda (Prabhadevi) was out of stock of old Citys when I spoke to them last. A cousin was looking at buying a new car and I thought the NHC ZX would've been a good car for him.
Will try Linkway tomorrow.
Old 28th December 2008, 00:10   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post
Will try Linkway tomorrow.
Yes I will do that as well. I know a guy in Arya, I will check with him as well.

---Ash
Old 28th December 2008, 02:20   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdesai_1981 View Post
hi, i got a GXi variant with a total discount of 70000/= as it was the only avail model then and i specifically wanted a white color. i guess i did not have much choice. and the EXi variant doesnt not come with alloys. i know tht for sure. and yeah linkway had a black color gxi but the color was main thing i was looking out for.
guys can u suggest is there any extended warranty on honda city zx? and how much should it cost? also is it worth it?
Last I heard was, it comes with free 2 years extended warranty (4 yrs in total). BTW, Kolkata discounts are still stuck to 40,000.
Old 28th December 2008, 21:04   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdesai_1981 View Post
Yes - an additional 2yrs or up to 80,000 kms. It costs about Rs. 8,000. I have it and yes it is worth it. I have got parts replaced worth three times the cost of the warranty because of it.
Old 28th December 2008, 23:59   #39
BHPian

I just checked today and in all of Mumbai only Linkway has one Exi car and they are not offering any disocunts at all.

So it seems that those who wiated a little longer like me to grab a max discount in the ZXi have lost it..

So I ended up enquiring about the NHC instead. I liked it and so did my wife, but its a littel big onmy pocket now, so will wait tillFeb or so to re visit this againor else book some other car...

My budget now is 7-8L Max OTR.
I guess any car now will be better of that my current 2005 Indica V2.

Ash
Old 29th December 2008, 11:17   #40
BHPian

Any idea if Pune dealers have the older GXI available?
Old 29th December 2008, 17:15   #41
BHPian

Hi Manish,

I just checked with Deccan Honda and they have no cars as well.. Officially.

I am told that they have 2 or 3 EXi on hold by some customers..and booked.. But there is a huge list of people wanting to buy it.. so right now these cars will go to those who are making out right payment and the onlyoffer on them is Free Insurance of 24K.

Ash......
Old 29th December 2008, 18:56   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash-NewCar View Post
Hi Manish,

I just checked with Deccan Honda and they have no cars as well.. Officially.

I am told that they have 2 or 3 EXi on hold by some customers..and booked.. But there is a huge list of people wanting to buy it.. so right now these cars will go to those who are making out right payment and the onlyoffer on them is Free Insurance of 24K.

Ash......
Thanks! That's what I believed as well...recession or no recession, Puneites usually get things more expensive than others! :(
Old 29th December 2008, 19:01   #43
BHPian

Check with Hallmark Honda Vashi, they had a few City Exi and Gxi left with them and the deal was 1lakh discount on invoice or 75k discount plus free alloys on Exi.
Old 29th December 2008, 19:36   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish7 View Post
Thanks! That's what I believed as well...recession or no recession, Puneites usually get things more expensive than others! :(

What the hell !! in march april time they offered 30 - 40 k discount on GXI when only T-BHP knew about ANHC , and now only 24k?

May be because now they are only dealer in Pune.
Old 29th December 2008, 23:47   #45
BHPian

I say it again 1lakh cash discount was offered to me by Hallmark Honda Vashi for a Honda City Exi/Gxi they shud still be having stocks please check on them and make ost of ur deal and they shud offer more discount as its 2008 end now try max discount, should get it easily.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks