Team-BHP - Streched Accord
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Streched Accord (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/4946-streched-accord.html)

Saw this Accord at Kalina Ichibaan Honda. Owned by the owner of Ichibaan Honda. This has been streched by DC.

The car was on stock wheels even after the streching :Shockked:

Was a three seater at the back complete with DVD and a Large flat screen. Nothing less then a Maybach. Though Maybach in its own territory :p Had DC written on it behind and Alloys were there as well.

Hope you like the car.

Woah man.. looks like those real kool limos at the oscars... but the 'DC' badge instead of the 'H'...... oh man!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinsanity
Woah man.. looks like those real kool limos at the oscars... but the 'DC' badge instead of the 'H'...... oh man!!

lol: H there in its place but Vtec gone :mad: and Dc placed

Quote:

Originally Posted by vtec
lol: H there in its place but Vtec gone :mad: and Dc placed

stupid:

hehhee...

But doesn't he put his 'DC' logo instead of the car's original?? Removes the mitsubishi logo to put a DC so i thought he has done the same here....

Looks quite good as a limo but will the car be able to handle the extra weight.
Knowing DC one can be sure he has not made any modifications to the engine or the suspension to account for the extra weight.
Looks good though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinsanity
stupid:

hehhee...

But doesn't he put his 'DC' logo instead of the car's original?? Removes the mitsubishi logo to put a DC so i thought he has done the same here....

Must have done the same here as well. But then being a car of the Honda Dealership owner. They must have put back the Honda logo stupid:

Looks nice agree: Lambo but this being the Old accord wonder what the New will look like in the same attire. Leave alone engine and suspension he didnot even bother to upgrade the tires which seem to be the same 15 inchers 205s..

Hey VTEC,
the accord has 195.
This accord has the understated charm required to carry off being a limo.
Not sure of the new accord.

Well i feel the NHA(New Honda Accord) will be better off as a limo. This accord looks small IMHO. But then it really is a stunner. Accord had 195. Prensent ones have 205. Dont get the point why manufacturers fail to give good rubber??

It helps them cut costs some where.
Ideally the accord and cars in its league should come with tubeless tyres.
The mondeo has the right set of tires though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamborghini
It helps them cut costs some where.
Ideally the accord and cars in its league should come with tubeless tyres.
The mondeo has the right set of tires though.

Cut costs :mad: . They dont save more then a couple of thousands. I think Esteem, New Optra NY edition have the right set of tires.

I think the Accord does come with Tubeless rubber. Though one tire dealer told me that tube tyres are costlier then tubeless ones lol:

Well that was the only reason i could think of.
I think that the merc c class and palio 1.6 also come with the right rubber.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamborghini
Well that was the only reason i could think of.
I think that the merc c class and palio 1.6 also come with the right rubber.

Yup the 1.6 has the best rubber for its performance and size. If i am no mistaken they come with 175/65/R14 on Alloys agree:

C class i dont know maybe GTO can fill in on that but i have seen Merc Es with 205 :Shockked:

Lambo your E has what size tires??

Hey Vtec,
The palio 1.6 has 175/65/R14 bridgestone S322s.
My merc and the new C class both have 225/65/R16 tires but the earlier c classes had 15 inchers .. i think 205 size.
Dont know about previous E class though.

Thanks Lambo.

I have seen old mercs E with the 205 rubber.

DC does a good job in stretching cars and modifying vehicles to make it luxurious. You can see Jesal's Tempo for example, and this OHA [Old Honda Accord]. Very nicely done. He's also stretched a E-Class and was featured in a auto magazine.

If he did the same thing to a NHA.................MINDBLOWING!!!!!