Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 22nd December 2008, 11:49   #91
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddartha View Post
terrible resale for the o.e wheels? they are beautiful!! who would want to sell them ? i am dying for one extra set for my car ? lemme know pls,

Siddartha, Skoda site shows vRS alloys are available as an accessory. You could check that out. Price is shown as Rs. 9600 each. Check this link :
?koda Auto - Octavia - Sport and Design
Old 22nd December 2008, 12:54   #92
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomi View Post
.. but you suggested repainting a new 1.8 TPI and other mods to RAGHAVV on 19th Dec. who was debating whether to buy a 1.8TPi or not. .. .
I am tired of telling you to read posts carefully before you reply. I did NOT suggest a paint-job to Raghavv.

Read carefully ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet View Post
Just a thought,

10.5L > 1.8TPi
50K > 17" alloys and tires
35K > Stanley Leather upholstery
20K > simple body-kit
35k > Webasto Sunroof
5K > HID's
And this is what YOU posted on the 19th,

Quote:
Ummm...not really. The 1.8 TPi definitely does not come in the RS yellow colour. Not sure about the Red. The Skoda site shows its available in Red but don't know if its updated. And these 2 colours made the RS stand out.
Therefore, moral of the story is, YOU were the one who wanted the vRS colors and I suggested the custom-paintjob option to YOU.

Raghav posted about HIS apprehensions and I gave MY suggestions.

HE is fine and I am fine, but I can't figure out why YOU are getting all worked up?

Old 22nd December 2008, 13:01   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Siddartha, Skoda site shows vRS alloys are available as an accessory. You could check that out. Price is shown as Rs. 9600 each. Check this link :
?koda Auto - Octavia - Sport and Design
thank you so much , will check it out
Old 22nd December 2008, 13:58   #94
BHPian

[quote=manveet;1102531]

Therefore, moral of the story is, YOU were the one who wanted the vRS colors and I suggested the custom-paintjob option to YOU.

Manveet pal, I already own a lovely red coloured vRS. And I don't want a custom paint job. What gave you the impression that you are carrying?
Old 22nd December 2008, 14:35   #95
Senior - BHPian

[quote=Bomi;1102638]
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet View Post

Manveet pal, I already own a lovely red coloured vRS. And I don't want a custom paint job. What gave you the impression that you are carrying?
I meant it was you who brought up the color issue wrt Raghavv's car, and not him.

Nobody is talking YOUR car. Duh!

Anyways lets relax and try to figure out why Skoda decided to discontinue the vRS. Or what us less opportune folk can do about it.
Old 22nd December 2008, 17:41   #96
BHPian

chillax dudes no one is here to prove a point, everyone is right in his own way.
The fact is that whatever color or customization, vRS remains a beauty and there's no denying that fact!
lets just all hope that skoda brings vRS type-2 and end the agony of people planning to buy brand new performance car.

Most Viewed