Team-BHP - Fiat Linea has arrived
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Fiat Linea has arrived (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/51402-fiat-linea-has-arrived.html)

Had been making a couple of trips to the tata service recently (tafe reach chennai) and was happy to see that they have got a couple of Linea's with them already (demo cars), both were marron. Had the service guy open up the car, it looke VERY nice inside with light and dark beige interiors, white dials, built in blue tooth and ICE. The alloys are multi-Spoke ones and the lower end model gets wheel cap which pretty much looks like the alloy itself. The guys at tata said that booking will start soon and they very pretty much impressed with the car and they said that its the best car they have ever seen :)

Note from the Team-BHP Support: Please note that it is now imperative for you to upload pictures directly to the Team-BHP Server. Click here to view our simple help article on uploading pictures.

That is a scoop. This will surely put to rest a lot of speculation that has been going around on the forums.

I don't like the front.
how many speakers?

wow thats a scoop , you should have water marked those pictures, the car looks good too

Looks pretty cool. By your explanation, interiors should also be good. Did you ask regarding the pricing part of these?

I think it looks brilliant

Can you put a date on when they might launch?

I like the front - it has a crazed I'll-eat-you-if-you-don't-get-out-of-my-way look. Kind of like a character from Dragonball Z. As for the speakers and whatnot, go check out sidindica's scoop thread.

looks awesome.. any idea about the pricing?

PS : looks like the fiat website is under updation, not accesible

The front looks good. Dont the wheels look small for the body?

Looks OK, but should probably look better in other colors. Everything depends on the pricing.

looks plain ugly to me,a complete naa from my end to own one

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamdiesel (Post 1113189)
The front looks good. Dont the wheels look small for the body?

Wide enough though

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjkaushal (Post 1113190)
Looks OK, but should probably look better in other colors. Everything depends on the pricing.

Looks good IMHO. Hope they price it right to meet its aggressive look.

Good one timj.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjkaushal (Post 1113190)

But the pricing is already out on the other thread. Sidindica had confirmed the same.

ramie,
Why dont you PS and add a number plate to the bumper. Maybe you'll like it :D

Waiting for the white!

should look much better in real and in other colours. i am sure this is something for the fiat club to rejoice. i hope the interior quality matches that of the competition.

looks good, i liked the headligits most.