Team-BHP - Mahindra Xylo teaser video
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Mahindra Xylo teaser video (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/51740-mahindra-xylo-teaser-video.html)

Here is the teaser video of the about to be launched, Mahindra Xylo.

YouTube - Mahindra Xylo teaser

The video would start appearing on TV soon, before the official launch of Xylo.

Looks like they have something major at their disposal. And from this video, it looks like they are targeting the sedans more than UV like Tavera and Innova.

1) IMO, the pricing will be in the range of 6-8 lakhs.
2) Will be positioned against sedans like Accent, Ikon, Indigo and Dzire.
3) Will be fully laden with features like climate control, etc to safety necessities like airbags and ABS.
4) Will be spacious atleast till the middle row unlike Scorpio whose driver's seat itself is not comfortable.
5) I hope Mahindra is not overconfident about this product.

era of sedans is over!!!! funny.....

if that is the case better take your Logan out of Indian market lol:

Well, this is the next step from "Scorpio-One Step ahead of a luxury sedan"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latheesh (Post 1122696)
era of sedans is over!!!! funny.....If that is the case better take your Logan out of Indian market lol:

:) Its almost out anyway!

Well, makes one wonder what Mahindra is launching- a car or a stealth jet. I fail to see the point in such secretiveness- even Ferrari California or Rolls Phantom Coupe did not have such a shroud. Hope the vehicle live up to expectations.

this positioning is really crazy..

Seems M&M guys are already confused about how to position this vehicle. Xylo better be a MODERN UV or else M&M is doomed

How stupid of them to forget their own "sedans"! Looked like they dropped it on the Logan.
I hope Xylo doesn't look like the BOX they dropped.

:)

Why do all their vehicles come out of boxes or are boxes? I remember the scorpio ad where it came out of the Jumbo plans and also from underneath the lawn!

well yeah i too hope Mahindra is not over confident..but i don't think Mahindra is targeting sedans in the shape..but obvious.. i can believe that they will try to make it more comfortable than a sedan..Mr. Pawan said that it is a customer centric car.. i dont care if it looks like a box..if it is as comfortable and spacious as a jumbo jet ;) so obvsly lets not confuse its looks with its features

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yeldo (Post 1122783)
Well, makes one wonder what Mahindra is launching- a car or a stealth jet. I fail to see the point in such secretiveness- even Ferrari California or Rolls Phantom Coupe did not have such a shroud. Hope the vehicle live up to expectations.

well actually if we come to think about it what have the poor guys done neways? a teaser website and a teaser video?? yeah thats all i remember..and ltes give it to them its just 4 days to the launch..they hve to start a campaign atleast now..i believe that we all hve been so excited about the car that now we are getting impatient to see it.. lets give them a head start! best of luck mahindra.. hope u do great!

So now we have 2 thread on the Xylo
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...d-xylo-29.html
The ad is definitely a teaser - I saw it this afternoon and am waiting to how they work from their present punchline!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torqy (Post 1123030)
How stupid of them to forget their own "sedans"! Looked like they dropped it on the Logan.

stupid: Guys M&M is a pure UV manufacturer, and since they had a very gud partner Renault :Frustrati, they made a super car named Logan, they realized the scenario and they backed up from the RNB(renault,nissan,bajaj) partnership, now they atleast focust on the UV mkt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torqy (Post 1123030)

:uncontrol too good, i agree with you cent percent.clap: