Team-BHP - Nissan 370Z launch expected in 2010 as CBU.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Nissan 370Z launch expected in 2010 as CBU. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/52426-nissan-370z-launch-expected-2010-cbu.html)

Hey, just read the article on Autocar, Nissan 370z could be brought to India by Nissan. Now if they could bring it down at the price they have mentioned it would surely be worth having this awesome car. In US the base price of it is around $30,000 so i guess after paying all the duty as its gonna be a CBU could be around 32L. It comes with 3.7L V6 engine, putting out very healthy 332bhp @ 70000rpm, 375NM of torque @ 5200rpm. Suppose to be a highly competent sports coupe. Am gonna start saving soon. ;)

Also, not to forget the amount of performance upgrade available for it, turbochargers and superchargers, making it go beyond 400hp+ clap:

:: AUTOCAR INDIA - CAR AND BIKE MAGAZINE ::

If that is gonna be sold at 32l a lot of 350z owners in india are gonna be really really upset :D

Here are some great reviews on it

2009 Nissan 370Z - Official Photos and Info - Car News/Latest News & Reviews/Car Shopping/Hot Lists/Reviews/Car and Driver - Car And Driver

2009 Nissan 370Z - 2008 LA Auto Show Coverage, New Car Reviews, Concept Cars - Automobile Magazine

Also, some great comparison videos on youtube. Truly impressing.

Now, lets just see if the are able to price it below 35L, anything crossing 40L they gonna have a tough luck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invinsible (Post 1143630)
putting out very healthy 332bhp @ 70000rpm,

Now that redefines high revving to another level lol:

I would love to own a vehicle that can rev up to 70000 rpm. It would sound better than a jet engine. lol:

haha a typo guys :D
looks like Nissan is going all out this year, the new GTR and now the new Z. Man oh man wish I could own either one of these

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikram_d (Post 1143674)
I would love to own a vehicle that can rev up to 70000 rpm. It would sound better than a jet engine. lol:

Hey guys sorry about that just a typo error.. it had to be 7000rpm and not 70000.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceman91 (Post 1143679)
haha a typo guys :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invinsible (Post 1143680)
Hey guys sorry about that just a typo error.. it had to be 7000rpm and not 70000.

I know it is a typo. Just entertaining myself on a boring Saturday. lol: No harm meant.

I know even me too :D hence the ribbing

370Z is coming to India.

Here is what Nissan had to say

" By early 2010, Nissan will introduce the sports car 370Z, which will be its third imported model. "

Another good news "In the meantime, the new editions of the Teana sedan and the X-Trail SUV will hit the roads next month"

So fortuner will have some worthy competetion.

news courtsey sify.com

This is definately good news.Finally a full blown sports car that can atleast be said as achievable in some of our lifetimes.

With Complete import and current duty structure expect the price to be between 35-40L, I am guessing. But still not bad, its a fantastic car, achieved great reviews in US and around Europe.

This should have plenty of takers if indeed it lands in the Rs40lakh territory. The 370s are fun cars to drive and pack a superb punch!

Even at current price points, Fortuner has no competition from Nissan. Unless new Xtrail is launched at 30% less price with 30% boost in power and performance. I doubt if the new model will be cheaper than the existing one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranc (Post 1451170)
370Z is coming to India.

Here is what Nissan had to say

" By early 2010, Nissan will introduce the sports car 370Z, which will be its third imported model. "

Another good news "In the meantime, the new editions of the Teana sedan and the X-Trail SUV will hit the roads next month"

So fortuner will have some worthy competetion.

news courtsey sify.com

Pretty good car, decent pricing. 0-100 in 5.3 is good.
Don't even think about 35-40L. It would be priced around 50 lacs.