Team-BHP - Civic 1.8E at sub-10lakh price.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Civic 1.8E at sub-10lakh price. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/53358-civic-1-8e-sub-10lakh-price.html)

Guys. Had to visit the Honda Showroom to get something checked in my car.

Learnt there that the Honda Civic 1.8E is going for a price of 9,99,990 ex showroom delhi.

That seems an excellent price considering the worth of the car.
Add to that a few thousand bucks for the rims and you will have a non distinguishable Executive Variant in your hands.

The price though means that the variant ain't going off the showroom and hence a good deal can be grabbed on the Beauty.
Cheers!

This is awesome. Someone considering the high end (Automatic) of Verna or ANHC has an option in hand for a quick upgrade to another segment.

Great move, Honda.

clap:

Excellent pricing. I guess it is the "Altis effect" for I dont think recession is a buzzword in this segment :D

Civic E was 9.99 Ex for quite some time now. I guess from Dec, since the 4% tad deduct. Other variants have a 30K corporate discount, but not applicable on E.

Cars are the cheapest in Delhi, this news isn't really new. Civic E prices have been around that level for a little time now.

Oops. My Bad in that case. I was informed about it today.

May be Honda is seriously thinking about launching a new CIVIC.

Considering the continuous decrease in sales in the last few years now.

But still I think its better over Altis :OT, and would definitely go for it, if i would planning to buy in this range.

Just like ANHC, Honda may put new Civic Horribly over priced, so like NHC the civic many be an ideal buy now.:thumbs up

Ummm. Alaap , if we go by the scoops. Its nothing but a few changes to the exterior.
In that case , i believe the price should be within that range +/- 10k!

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 (Post 1169439)
Ummm. Alaap , if we go by the scoops. Its nothing but a few changes to the exterior.
In that case , i believe the price should be within that range +/- 10k!

Well hope you could be true!agree:

But going to Honda's history, it looks next to impossible, to put new Civic around 10!

It might not come with the executive variant.
But i hope it does.
It is a good car for people looking for a spacious and futuristic car without spending much.

Hope its true I heard a similar thing from a friend, but we pushed it aside coz we thought it was some hype game. But its a sure deal if it materializes.

When the E version was just launced it was priced at 10.30 Ex-Showroom Delhi, This was the price i bought my Civic for.

Then it was increased to 10.80 Ex-Showroom, My friend bought his E Variant at this cost, And now its come down to 9.90, Considering the price its a great car, Got everything you need, Plus the money saved can be used in adding some good rims, And mugen Stuff like Grills,Skirting kits etc etc

Infact Courtesy Honda had launched an offer some time back that you pay 10,000 Extra to the E Variant price and they were giving 15" Rims and Fog lamps with it, which was a steal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 (Post 1168959)
Learnt there that the Honda Civic 1.8E is going for a price of 9,99,990 ex showroom delhi.

The price Ex showroom in Thane is 8,99,689.

For a limited period Honda will bring an offer to replace 4 wheel sby alloys at no extra cost.

Got this info from Pune Deccan Honda...Ther the Ex showroom price is 10,22,500

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4ugr8 (Post 1169516)
When the E version was just launced it was priced at 10.30 Ex-Showroom Delhi, This was the price i bought my Civic for.

Manan, your Civic is the E Version ??

Yea Manan's Civic is the E Variant.