Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2010, 17:13   #46
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk13 View Post
Raghu, any pic of the other alloy in the accessories list. I only remember the Alloys which ANHC had in accessories during its launch period and the present 5-Spokes.
Is this the wheel you're talking about?
Attached Thumbnails
Cool Accessories for Honda City :-) - Honda does it again :-(-09city_mod_15.jpg  

Cool Accessories for Honda City :-) - Honda does it again :-(-2009hondacity15eat02.jpg  

Cool Accessories for Honda City :-) - Honda does it again :-(-driver_hondacity_story_mai.jpg  

Last edited by suhaas307 : 2nd March 2010 at 17:14.
Old 2nd March 2010, 17:16   #47
BHPian

7 spokes alloy wheel

Hi Suhaas, exactly

Tsk,

attached is the one which I was referring to, this is what I got from search. But one from Honda is exactly the same with a "H"

Cheers
Raghu
Attached Thumbnails
Cool Accessories for Honda City :-) - Honda does it again :-(-images.jpg  

Old 2nd March 2010, 18:17   #48
BHPian

This is the one which Honda offers now at around 35k.
Attached Thumbnails
Cool Accessories for Honda City :-) - Honda does it again :-(-3119807735_377dcfc942.jpg  

Old 2nd March 2010, 18:27   #49
Senior - BHPian

the front rear and side skirting costs 10% the price value of the car.

but what to do ? people still buy things like this !!. even if it is pricey!!

just because it has a "H" badge on every accessory !!
Old 2nd March 2010, 21:21   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitewheel View Post
Are you sure this is the one which Honda is offering, I suppose the one's in pics by Suhaas and Raghu are available. The one you've uploaded is certainly 16".

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghu230506 View Post
Hi Suhaas, exactly

Tsk,

attached is the one which I was referring to, this is what I got from search. But one from Honda is exactly the same with a "H"

Cheers
Raghu
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Yes Suhaas. Thanks for the pic.
Old 3rd March 2010, 09:01   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Are you sure this is the one which Honda is offering, I suppose the one's in pics by Suhaas and Raghu are available. The one you've uploaded is certainly 16".

Thanks.

Sorry i just uploaded the picture which was having the H badge on the wheel. But its only 15 inch wheels what they are offering now.
Old 3rd March 2010, 09:31   #52
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sorry i just uploaded the picture which was having the H badge on the wheel. But its only 15 inch wheels what they are offering now.
Are you sure that these are 15". I'm told that these are 16" and aren't available in India(?) Anyway, I'd still take the 7-spoke wheels over this. they look much better IMO!

Quote:
Anytime!
Old 3rd March 2010, 09:50   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Are you sure that these are 15". I'm told that these are 16" and aren't available in India(?) Anyway, I'd still take the 7-spoke wheels over this. they look much better IMO!

Anytime!
Suhaas,

I have an ANHC S-MT, didn't had alloys initially, I went for them later.

I thought of 7spokes, but asked the dealer to show me some cars with it, I personally liked the design, but the wheel shade doesn't go well with all the colours!!! Which one is yours?

Have a look at a car with wheels rolling to check it out, this is what I did and finally settled down to 5spokes.
Old 3rd March 2010, 10:19   #54
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Suhaas,

I have an ANHC S-MT, didn't had alloys initially, I went for them later.

I thought of 7spokes, but asked the dealer to show me some cars with it, I personally liked the design, but the wheel shade doesn't go well with all the colours!!! Which one is yours?

Have a look at a car with wheels rolling to check it out, this is what I did and finally settled down to 5spokes.
We don't have ANHC but we're booking a new Jazz this week. The colour would be Deep Sapphire Blue. I'm hoping that these 7-spokes go well with the car and the colour. What do you think?

I'd seen these exact same 7-spokes on a black ANHC and they looked bloody hot! Absolutely amazing!
Old 3rd March 2010, 12:29   #55
BANNED

Quote:
My dad's ANHC has these. The car is silver in colour and these go well with the car.
Old 3rd March 2010, 12:39   #56
BHPian

Quote:
We don't have ANHC but we're booking a new Jazz this week. The colour would be Deep Sapphire Blue. I'm hoping that these 7-spokes go well with the car and the colour. What do you think?

I'd seen these exact same 7-spokes on a black ANHC and they looked bloody hot! Absolutely amazing!
@Suhaas: I have seen these 7-spokes on a Deep Sapphire Blue Jazz and they looked bloody hot!

I don't like the Jazz that much but that sight made me change my mind. Honda has put this Blue Jazz on display at a South Delhi mall and the best part, right behind it is a gleaming Toyota Corolla. Honda and Toyota with their backs to each other, lol!
Old 3rd March 2010, 12:40   #57
BHPian

Quote:

Suhaas,

As far as I remember the wheel projects black shade more than the silver/chrome finish.

check it out.
Old 3rd March 2010, 14:00   #58
BHPian

Quote:

Hi suhaas couldn't get a picture of blue one with alloys. but here is the balck one.
Attached Thumbnails
Cool Accessories for Honda City :-) - Honda does it again :-(-black-jazz.jpg  

Old 3rd March 2010, 18:36   #59
BHPian

Friends as some one here quoted Honda is sourcing thier spares from Thailand i like to know how much will be the cost difference as i going in another two weeks to Thailand and i like to buy the front Grill and Fog lamps.

Any particular place in Thailand where i can find these spares cheap? and also various other accesorries which i can buy for my ANHC AT from Thailand pls help me in this bye.
Old 3rd March 2010, 19:30   #60
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkapoor777 View Post
@Suhaas: I have seen these 7-spokes on a Deep Sapphire Blue Jazz and they looked bloody hot!

I don't like the Jazz that much but that sight made me change my mind. Honda has put this Blue Jazz on display at a South Delhi mall and the best part, right behind it is a gleaming Toyota Corolla. Honda and Toyota with their backs to each other, lol!
Wow! I'm just feeling a little relieved there! Thank you! I'm glad that those 7-Spokes go well with the shade of Sapphire Blue. I was a bit worried there!

Quote:
Suhaas,

As far as I remember the wheel projects black shade more than the silver/chrome finish.

check it out.
It does have a graphite finish to it! I loved it on the original '03 Honda Civic Type-R Hatch!

Quote:
Hi suhaas couldn't get a picture of blue one with alloys. but here is the balck one.
Thank you infinitewheels!

I guess this gives me an idea as to how it would look on my car, even though this particular one is black! Which I must add, is a hot colour! Unfortunately, our Civic is black so we didn't want to look like the neighbourhood undertakers!

Most Viewed