Team-BHP - Andhra pradesh Getting Speed Limit 60kmph
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Andhra pradesh Getting Speed Limit 60kmph (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/5348-andhra-pradesh-getting-speed-limit-60kmph-2.html)

Hey ice i did a constant of about 130-140 kmph on my recent road trip i.e. Mumbai-Ahemdabad and trust me its pretty easy after all the road has been done up and made into a four lane highway.
On a previous trip when the road was being done up i had an average speed of about 80-90 so im guessing by the time the golden quadrangle project is complete you should be able to do about 110 easily on most of the main national highways.

hi every1,

well i think the speed limit of 60kpmh is implemented only in the city limits..and only in the crowded junctions like ameerpet and the likes...so i guess its not gonna be a major problem....and i can say for sure this rule will never go far...we can c how well the helmet rule is being implemented!!!!

hi guys!

i highly doubt if this rule will come into action.
our deccan chronicle hypes up most of the stuff.
let it come into action then we can worry abt.

vulken
nos was removed from your friend's car?
when and where? how did they come to know it was nos kitted?
didnt your friend point out that no where in the rto rule book nos is illegal?

thats what my friends did for the front wind screen , when they were asked.

i think this rule just cant be implemented.....in the city as rookie as if iimplemented will serve no purpose as speeds there are less than 30 kmph i guess......

IMHO - this sounds like crap......but but........

and how does the govt expect car manufacturers to tow this ????

just doesnt make sense .....

Speedlimit and all is fine, but about the speed limiters..phleeeezee, no ways. Its just isnt possible. Vulken, it would be better if you show some proof or article on this to support your write up!

hi stratos

it was published in the local news paper, most of the time they hype up stuff.

Yeah! i was about just about tell you that you guys an AP are still luckier. like SLK already mentioned delhi speed limit is 50kph and there are plenty of cops sitting around the city with their radar guns or interceptor vehicles. Totally unavoidable challan is 400rs everytime u pass one of those hehe. (but never paid coz we have our own secret ways to get around the law :D)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MONTOYA
anywayz the clippings are all hyundai stunts i have accent clips on 2 wheels..

I think it not a hyundai stunt since it was taken in the night on hyderabad road, Although this was done by a distant friend.

ADYA 33 , yes; AP had the F1 ring in its hands but government changed so no plans in the new agenda.

Steeriod, if government bans all vehicles except mopeds and autos then how can we drive in luxury. Atleast they put some limiters thats a lot better..

SLK :D

Satish , thats one logic you have , why spend money on infra structure if we cant reach our offices soon; but the other side of it is our roads are hardly enough for the traffic we have in city. If we have to travel with speeds like US then we need atleast 20 times(just a random no) more roads as we have now. I read in a survey on some magazine( like 4 months back) that Hyderabad is 6 times more crowded with traffic than mumbai.

Addix , will PM you with answers to you r questions, AND yes saw this article in first main page of Deccan chronicle.

Stratos, as Addix pointed out , it was published in main front page of Deccan chronicle and was annouced by RTO head along with chief minister of AP . couldnt get it to the site since I dont have a scanner to scan it. Any Hyderabadi willin to do Please!

Autopsyche, yes cops are really strict now adays; really surprised to see home gaurds stop the vehicles because of using cell phones while driving..(Btw: Even if My car is stopped in hyderbad, they will let me go in first place; or if the new constable insists then I leave my car with him and Go home comfortably)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulken Auto
Stratos, as Addix pointed out , it was published in main front page of Deccan chronicle and was annouced by RTO head along with chief minister of AP . couldnt get it to the site since I dont have a scanner to scan it. Any Hyderabadi willin to do Please!

will scan and post it up after my exam tomo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulken Auto
I think it not a hyundai stunt since it was taken in the night on hyderabad road, Although this was done by a distant friend.

Well i dont know i am talking about the one which i got from Hyundais site ;)